56 Secret's Out

Wooyoung gulped before sighing "I wasn't joking."

San looked at him with a false smile, his eyebrow twitching as rage rose through his being, "Yeah you were. You know I like Xiumin; you wouldn't do that to me... right?"

Wooyoung looked down at his lap, staying silent.

"Right?!" San yelled as he stared at his supposed 'friend'.

"I like her too." Wooyoung mumbled. He turned his gaze and looked into San's burning eyes "I don't regret what I did, but I do feel sorry to you."

Wooyoung's heart ached as tears slowly ran down from San's eyes, dropping from his chin and onto his hands. "H-how could you do that?" San lifted a hand and wiped at his eyes, trying to stop his tears but to no avail. "I thought I could trust you.."

"You can, I just-"

"Get out." San said with his head down while pointing to his room door.

"San, I-"

"GET OUT!" He cut him off as tears continued to stream down his face.

Wooyoung felt as his eyes started to sting. He nodded in understanding before he wordlessly left out of the room, heading to living room, where he'd have to sleep for the next few nights.

.
.

Xiumin sluggishly walked to the front door as the doorbell had woken her up from her sleep. "Who could possibly be out here at two in the fucking morning on a Tuesday?!"

She looked through the peephole, black and red hair filling her view. Her eyebrows furrowed as she unlocked the door, preparing to bombard the boy with questions.

At the sound of the opening door, San's head shoot up. He immediately started to break down upon sight of the girl.

Xiumin frowned, starting to feel sad without even knowing the reason for it. San sniffled as he fell into the arms in which she held out for him. She rubbed circles on his back, whispering into his ear "It's okay Sannie, I'm here."

.
.

Xiumin played with San's hair as he rested his head on her shoulder while drinking some tea she had made for him.

"Do you mind telling me what's wrong now?" She asked once he had started to calm down.

"Wooyoung.." he managed to slip out before starting to sniffle again.

Xiumin froze. Just today, Wooyoung had gotten into a small fight with Mingi, now San was here crying because of him? It couldn't be because of....

San sat up and looked into the girls' eyes "Did he kiss you?" He searched her eyes for even a small glimmer of hope, hope that she would say no.

She bit her lip as she thought up her response "I'm sorry." She replied, looking down to her hands, not being able to hold his intense gaze.

San nodded, deciding to accept the truth "Why should you be sorry; he kissed you. I don't blame you at all."

Xiumin's eyes widened as she felt San press his lips to hers. "Now we're even." He whispered against her lips, his eyes watching hers intently.