Jaytim《3》Meta Jason

Red Robin and Red Hood were wandering around the puzzling forest, Tim supporting most of Jason's weight.

"Ngh. How are you so heavy Jason? You literally do acrobatics." Tim asked.

"It's all my muscles from the acrobatics, babybird." Jason replied, rather sleepily and hoarse.

"Well I can't carry you for much longer. How about we sit here for now and rest? Besides, you look tired."

"That's because I am, Timbo. I never knew Ivy's gas could have this affect on people. I thought it was to attract guys to her."

"Well, maybe she made a new gas?" Tim suggested, shrugging his shoulders.

"Maybe. But yeah, let's rest here. I'm starting to feel a little hot."

Tim slowly lowered Jason onto the forest floor before taking off Jason's signature coat to cool him off.

"Thanks Timmers. I owe you one."

Jason looked like he was in a haze of sorts, so while Jason was sleeping off the side effects of Poisin Ivy's new gas, Tim took tests on him.

Time skip a few hours later...

Jason started to stir and woke up to see Tim asleep on his lap. It looked like mid afternoon, probably 2 pm.

"Pssst. Yo. Tim. Wake up." Jason gently shook his lovers shoulders to wake him up.

Tim started to stir, but fell back asleep. Jason sighed in annoyance.

"Tim, please don't make me do this." Jason mumbeled under his breath, as he started to lean into Tim's face.

"Even though we're both completely okay with it now."

Jason leaned farther and eventually his lips met with Tim's slowly waking Tim out of his slumber.

When Tim woke up, he was a tad suprised to see his boyfriend kissing him. He immediately started kissing back, slowly pushing up.

Jason complied and sat up, wrapping his arms around Tim as they started to kiss each other harder.

Tim started to moan, which made Jason moan, which turned into Tim pushing Jason against the tree.

When all of a sudden, Jason could hear a voice. He felt shocked for a second, Tim noticing this and released his lips from Jason's.

Jason looked around in confusion, as to who could have said something.

"What's wrong, babe?" Tim asked, noticing Jason looking around frantically.

"I thought I heard someone say something. I must really be hallucinating."

Yeah, you must be.

There was that voice again. Jason whipped his head behind him to see a tree. He swore under his breath.

"Language." Tim said, hearing his boyfriend perfectly.

"I heard it again. It sounded like it came from behind me."

Tim looked curious and intrigued now.

"That's weird."

"I know."

Really weird.

"Okay, now this is driving me insane. Who are you!?" Jason shouted out into the forset.

Who is he talking to?

Jason concentrated and responded to the voice.

Oh! Wait, you can talk to trees?

With that question Jason looked at the tree with a puzzling look spread across his features.

"Jay?"

"I can talk to trees."

"What?"

"Tim, I can talk to trees."

Jason was shocked to say the least. Talking to trees. He never saw that coming. Ever.

"How?"

"I don't know."

Both boys stood for a moment, Jason placed his hand on the tree, still in thought about how this could have happened to him.

"Maybe it was Ivy's gas!" Tim exclaimed out of nowhere, shocking Jason out of his thoughts.

"Maybe."

"I'll have to do tests on you when we get back to the Batcave. But right now, I have no idea where we are."

"Same here, Tim."

Both boys stood in silence again, trying to figure out and remember how they even got in this kind of situation in the first place.

"All I can remember is that our mission was to find Ivy. I remember the debriefing Bats gave us, but everything else is a blur." Jason said.

"Same here. Do you think we found Ivy and she knocked us out?"

"Could be. And maybe somewhere in between the lines she threw the gas at me or whatever."

More silence.

"Can't you, like, talk to the plants and ask them where Ivy went?" Tim asked.

"Tim, I'm a meta, not a fairy."

"But you just said so yourself. You can talk to trees."

"I was trying to find the source of a voice. It could have been my consciousness. I'm still a little tired."

"Well then. Why don't we test the theory?"

"Fine." Jason grumbled, not really wanting to escape the nice forest. He had his boyfriend here and no one was disturbing them.

Jason took off one of his gloves and placed it on the wood.

"Um, hey Jay? You're eyes are glowing."

"Tim, shut it so I can concentrate."

Tim did as he was told and waited for Jason to tell him what the tree was saying.

A very pretty lady was fighting you two when she hit you with some sort of green acid, spreading it all over your face.

Your friend screamed out your name and ran over to you. The pretty lady took the chance and ran off.

"He's not my friend, he's my boyfriend." Jason muttered to the tree under his breath, hoping Tim didn't hear him.

But thanks to being trained by Batman, he did. And he smiled at Jason teasingly, even though Jason couldn't see it.

Whatever. Anyways. Your eyes started flowing green and you summoned Milialia to knock out your boyfriend.

And then you passed out too. I haven't seen the lady since, but I know she headed South when she escaped.

Jason sighed. "Thank you."

He released his hand from the bark and put his glove back on, turning towards his boyfriend, Tim.

"The tree said Ivy headed South after she hit me with some liquid and apparently I told a tree to hit you. Sorry."

"No hard feelings, Jay. Now are you ready to go kick Ivy's butt?" Tim asked.

Jason smirked and quickly pecked Tim's soft pink lips.

"Always, babybird."

And with that they headed South.

Next chapter is Batboys