Story《14》Survival pt.2

Taos
Meta Teen Youth Center

The people that were hanging out in the hallways, and the people in the rooms close to the entrance were all scared when they heard screaming.

The shrill of a high pitched voice wafted through the air as someone clearly did not want to be there.

Alessandria Freith was that person screaming the living daylights out of everyone.

She tried to rip her arms out of the grasp of a man with black hair, a black t-shirt with an S on his shirt, and combat boots, gloves, and pants.

The second guy was a green dude, who apparently, could change into any animal, and was currently a gorilla.

She screamed and kicked her feet in the air as they led her to the front desk, tears running down her cheeks and arms attempting to be released.

"Does anyone have a sedative?" The guy with black hair shouted.

A doctor soon walked up, a syringe with a clear liquid in it. The sight of it made Alessandria jerk even harder, green guy almost losing grip.

"No no no no no no! PLEASE DON-" Alessandria cried, being caught off guard, and eventually being given the sedative.

The thought of more needles and experiments ran through her brain, thinking these people were no different from the people who turned her into this fire monster.

Conner carried her to a room, with the help of a doctor directing him, and placed her on a bed.

He watched as the doctor hooked an IV into her arm, a heart monitor, and a few other tools to her before he left the room, her above-average heart beat still pounding wildly.

As he walked in the hall, he saw Edurado walk into her room, a concerned look on his face.

Eduardo walked in to see Alessandria's heart rate was at a 95, and her vitals were still very low, and she still didn't look at peace, even when asleep.

This unsettled him. He knew what she was trying to do when she tried to get past them and go onto the roof. It broke his heart at the thought of suicide.

He asked Oracle to do a background check on her, wishing he hasn't after he was given the information.

Her mother died after giving birth to her, her father was very abusive for the longest time, and after he died, she was shipped to her aunt.

Her aunt had many children, that loved to make her suffer in any way, and the aunt did nothing to stop them. They treated her like garbage.

When she decided she had enough, she ran away, and after being raped by a few random men on the streets, was caught up in the meta teen department.

Edurado felt so bad for her, and knew he had to help her fit in. Which, after the way she acted when she first arrived, proved it would take time.

In Alessandria's mind...

Alessandria walked up the dirty walkway that was covered in grass. Up ahead she could make out a stone slab.

"Hello?" She cried out, the darkness around her scaring her.

"Alessandria?" A voice cried back.

Alessandria looked ahead to see a woman sitting on the slab of stone. She looked so beautiful.

The woman before her had silky and long blonde hair, and emerald green eyes. Lovely porcelain skin and a very petite figure.

The woman before her was her mother.

The woman she never got to meet. Never got to love. The woman who never got to read her bedtime stories, or bake cookies with.

The woman who she never got to do math homework with, ask dating advice, or go shopping with. She never even got to meet her.

Helen Elizabeth Freith.

The woman stood off her grave, her beautiful velvet red dress swaying slightly, the tight dress showing off her curves.

The woman looked mad. Angry. It scared Alessandria, and she watched as the woman prepared to slap her.

She couldn't move, but she felt the sting and tingle after her mother's hand met full force on her cheek.

"What are you doing!?" Her mother demanded.

Alessandria had no response.

"You were specifically told not to let anyone help you, you weakling! You are so pathetic! Hasn't your father taught you anything?"

Alessandria stood, still in shock, tears rolling over the bruise on her cheek.

"You can't even give me an answer! How pathetic! Why did I even bother to give life to you, you ignorant child!"

Alessandria could only watch and stare as he mother lectured on how pathetic she was, to letting people help her.

How sorry excuse she was. A worthless child that caused her mother to die. A worthless human being.

"I'm sorry." Alessandria whispered.

"Well sorry isn't going to bring me back to life, now is it?" Helen snapped.

Alessandria only shook her head.

"I'm here. You called?" M'gann asked, walking into Alessandria's room.

"Yes. I don't know what to do. We can't wake her up, nothing is working. We think something triggered her mind, and now she's in some sort of coma." Edurado explained.

M'gann nodded, walking over to Alessandria, her heart rate at a 100, her vitals somehow lowering, and her skin cold to the touch.

"I'll have to enter her mind. I have to try to reach her consciousness, and guide it back to reality." M'gann stated, placing her hands on Alessandria's temple.

"Do what you must." Edurado nodded.

"You worthless, pathetic excuse of a child! You'll be sorry for what you did!" Alessandria's father cried.

Alessandria was laying on the floor, in the middle of her 12 cousins, aunt, father, and mother, all shouting insults while kicking her.

She cried and spit out blood, more blood oozing from her forehead, shin, leg, hand, stomach, and head.

Alessandria closed her eyes as her cousin, Xander, went to prepare to kick her again.

"ENOUGH!" a new voice cried out.

Alessandria couldn't see anything behind the bodies of her cousins, that all turned to see someone.

A few of them stalled away, to show the white bald girl a beaten and bloody Alessandria, bruises and cuts scattering her body.

"Alessandria, are you okay?" The girl asked, kneel in mg down in front of her, noticing the tear stains on her face.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" Alessandria tried to form a convincing smile for the lady.

"Because you look like you were almost beaten to death." The girl replied, worry obvious in her voice.

"Nothing I'm not used to." Alessandria replied, closing her eyes, suddenly very tired of everything.

"Well, I need to help you get back to the outside world. Take my hand." M'gann told her, making her open her eyes.

"And if I say no?"

Please comment if you want a part 3.

Next chapter is Jaydick