Special《♡》Contest

"Remember. Covert only."

Batman turned off the holo screen and left the eight teenagers in the room, to prepare for their next mission.

"Bet you $20 Superboy, Artemis, or you are gonna blow our cover first." Robin told his best friend, as they followed their team members to the bioship.

Kid Flash shook his hand as they were about to board the bioship to fly over to Russia to stop a meta trafficking ring.

Oh how little did the team know how much pain this was going to inflict on some of the members of the team.

~ le time skip brought to you by Jason's snarky attitude and determination ~

That night the team went undercover. Kid Flash was one of the ring masters, Artemis, Aqualad, Rocket, and Superboy were some of the buyers.

Zatanna and Miss Martian were one of the teens that were "being bought", and Robin went behind the scenes to shut down the organization.

"And next on the list are Rafia Klag against Frey Hilp." Wally declared, watching the two teens walk into the arena.

Rafia was dressed in a purple outfit with a matching purple chest pad, elbow and knee bads, and combat boots, her hair blonde, her eyes grey.

Frey was dressed in a deep yellow outfit that had matching purple chest, elbow, and knee pads with combat boots, dirty blonde hair, and blue eyes.

"Let the match begin!"

A forcefeild that surrounded the arena and two teens kept the audience from the wrath of Frey's invisibility, and Rafia's telekenisis.

As Artemis, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Rocket, and Superboy were twitching at every hit the two teens hit at each other, Zatanna and M'gann were waiting in a dressing room.

Zatanna had on a deep red outfit, and M'gann had a green one, both matching every other outfit other teens were wearing.

Robin on the other hand, was listening to everything through an ear piece in his left ear, and was climbing through air vents with a map on his holo glove to direct him.

He heard gasps from the crowd, but pushed his worry to the back of his head and moved forward, trying to not pull up video feed.

Artemis, Superboy, Aqualad, Kid Flash, and Rocket got the front row seat to Frey digging her hand into Rafia's left shoulder, watching as blood trickled down.

Frey kept on digging deeper, satisfied with her opponents blood curdling crys of pain, hoping this would stop her telekenisis.

When Frey could feel bone on her middle finger, she pulled her hand out of Rafia's shoulder, not caring about the blood covering her hand.

Frey took the opportunity to sweep Rafia's legs out from under her body, Rafia hitting the floor, her injured shoulder hitting the concrete first.

That ended that battle, Rafia being sent to the infirmary, one of the other ring masters asking people for money to buy Frey.

While the bidding was going on, Robin finally came to the main access control room, smoke bombing inside before jumping in himself.

Three masked men were knocked out on the floor looked like all men, and they were controlling all the cameras.

Robin hooked up his holo glove to the mainframe and started hacking with his mad hacking skills, until he heard a name he thought he would never hear again.

"And next up, Chelsea Evergreen against Harley Youngblood." Wally's voice wavered a bit, as he read the first voice.

Chelsea Evergreen.