Damijon《24》Carnival

3rd person

It was a warm summer day, and Jon Kent was just finishing up his daily chores at the house when his dad called him in for lunch.

Jon released the haystack onto a pile of others, and flew into the house, surprising his mother, who was making homemade lemonade.

"Jon! What have I told you about flying into the house!?" Lois screeched at her son, who sat down at the table where three empty plates were set.

"Sorry mom. I just couldn't help it! I'm going to a fair today! I'm so excited!" Jon bounced in his seat, a large toothy grin plastered on his face.

"Well you look very excited." Clark laughed, who came in the dining room from the stairs, newspaper in one hand.

Clark wore a simple white t shirt under a blue, red, and white flannel short sleeved shirt, with Jean's and a pair of combat boots.

"Who's going again?" Lois asked, walking over with a plate with 8 grilled cheeses' on a red plate.

"Damian, Jason, Tim, Conner, Cassandra, Dick, Kori, Artemis, and Wally." Jon replied, counting the number of people on his fingers.

"So 10 people all together." Lois told her son, giving him two perfectly golden grilled cheese sandwiches.

"Sounds like it." Clark muttered, his face buried in the newspaper he was reading.

After Lois gave Clark his lunch, she sat down, served herself, and left the three left over sandwiches in the middle of the table.

Jon started eating right away, chowing down his sandwich, and asked for a second one. Lois just smiled softly and nodded.

When Jon was finished eating, he raced to his room to get on his socks and shoes, and packed a small bag with a few water bottles and snacks.

When he came back downstairs, his father had finished and his mother was doing the dishes from lunch.

"Bye mom!" Jon called out, as he walked out the door.

"Be home by 9!" Lois called out before Jon shut the door behind him.

He walked down the porch steps and saw his dad working on fixing the tractor, grease covering his flannel in random spots.

"Bye dad!" Jon called out, before he flew off the dirt road and into the air.

》》》》》 Gotham City 《《《《《

When he got to the front of the carnival parking lot, he spotted Tim, Damian, Jason, Dick, and Kori already in line.

He figured Conner was driving Cassandra, Wally, and Artemis in another vehicle, and would arrive shortly.

He waltzed up to the others in line, and Kori was the first to notice his presence.

"Hello Jon. So lovely to see you again." Kori told him, as he ventured closer.

Jon nodded in her direction, a large smile on his face, and noticed the other bats had side glanced him.

"Hi Kori." Jon cheered, as he walked right next to her. Nobody cared to call him out on it.

As he figured, an old car drove up in one of the parking lot spaces. He saw Conner get out of the driver's seat, and he was happy to see him.

Wally and Artemis came out of the back seats, and Cassandra came out the passenger's side.

Jon was itching to hug his older brother, whom he hasn't seen in 12 days. It hurt him Conner and his father had such a bad relationship.

When Artemis, Wally, Conner, and Cassandra came up, they got to the front of the line and paid for tickets to get in.

Jon noticed the large ferris wheel first, and laughter filled the air. Kids were running around, with smiles on their faces, and carnival games and rides were scattered across the lot.

Jon was very excited, and was already planning where he wanted to go, when he heard Richard speak up.

"Okay gang. The plan tonight is to just have fun. But we will be split off into pairs that Kori and I have planned."

Jon was curious as to why, but didn't bother to ask, and listened to the hero.

"Conner and Cassandra will go together. Wally and Artemis. Tim and Jason. Damian and Jon, which leaves me with Kori. Now let's have fun."

Everyone cheered and went their separate ways, Conner and Cassandra heading to the ferris wheel. Wally and Artemis to a dancing game.

He watched Tim and Jason walk over to a shooting booth, and could hear them start to make bets on who would win the first shot.

Kori pulled Dick towards another booth, which left him with Damian, who had yet to utter a word to him.

"So what should we do first?" Jon asked his partner, who just scanned the crowd with that look on his face that said nothing-here-looks-interesting.

"Why don't you choose Kent?" He blantly asked Jon, continuing to scan the crowd of happy people.

"Um... okay. How abou-"

But before Jon could finish, Jon fell to the ground, his vision turning black, his insides felt like clay and watery oatmeal.

He groaned in pain when he felt a bubbling boil in his stomach, and could only hear a ringing sound in his ears.

The last thing he heard was Damian faintly shouting his name, before he succumbed to the numbness and the black.

□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●

When Damian heard Jon groan, he looked over to him on the ground, curling up into a ball, his face contorted into a pained expression.

"Jon!" He shouted, as he went to kneel next to Jon, checking his pulse, which was a little slower than usual.

He looked up to see someone in the shadows with a smirk, a faint green glow behind them. He could see their arm was tucked behind his back.

The shadow had Kryptonite. But how was beyond him at the moment, and his knowledge. He took out his sword, which suprised a few people, and went after the shadow.

The person in the shadows stepped away from his first attack, but was not so lucky the second time. He attacked the shadow again.

This time he managed to scare the shadow that they let go of the Kryptonite, and ran away before they could lose an arm to the sword.

He grabbed the Kryptonite and pulled out a led box from his utility belt under his sweatshirt, and put it in next to the small piece that was already in it.

He turned to face where Jon was trying to get up, and put his sword away, before going to help his crush from off the ground.

Okay, sorry this was short, but I stink at writing things when it comes to these two. Don't ask me why, 'cause I don't know.

Next chapter you can vote for here.

Option 1: Robin (the first one) gets sent to an alternate dimension. Spoilers, it's the Avengers one.

Option 2: a BUNCH of Person A and Person B stuff, all of which will include Jaytim. Hint, all A&B situations are from Pinterest.

Please vote and I'll start writing the next chapter soon after. -Jean