OC×Tim《●11●》

Prompts:

21. "I came to say goodbye."

52. "You're a wonderful person. Never forget that."

Superheroes

"Have you ever thought about them?"

"Who?"

"Your parents?"

He was silent for a moment.

"I try my very best not to think about them."

Now she was silent.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be."

"But I brought up a touchy subject for you."

The raven haired boy sat up from laying on the grass and looked down upon his girlfriend, a small smile on his face.

"Isabella, it's okay. It truly is. You didn't know."

"But I knew you didn't like them very much." Isabella pointed out, moving one of her hands out from under her red locks of hair to grab hold of the ravens.

"But you don't know that from me."

Isabella paused in her train of thought, trying to come up with an excuse of some sort her smart boyfriend wouldn't be able to dodge.

When she realized she couldn't, she released her other hand from under her head and played with a piece of grass instead.

"I'm still sorry for talking about it." She whispered, her violet eyes glazed over with tears ready to spring. The stars above shimmering to make them look like galaxies.

"It's okay. You don't have to apologize so much." Tim whispered back, grabbing hold of her twiddling fingers.

Isabella looked up at him with a smile. "It just feels right."

٪

"Izzy, we're going to be late!" Tim yelled, knocking on one of the many oak doors in Wayne Manor.

"Just a sec!" She called back from her room, and a second later Tim heard a crash. His hand instantly went for the door knob.

"I'm okay!" He heard her call out, and he sighed in relief, pulling his hand off the brass.

Seconds later the door opened, and if Tim were to tell you he wasn't the slightest bit shocked, he would have lied.

There in the doorway stood his girlfriend, Isabella French, in a long, smooth red velvet dress.

She had on matching red velvet lipstick, a slight hint of eyeshadow, some blush, and a small amount of eyeliner.

She had on a pair of silver heels to make her as tall as Tim, and her red hair was pulled back into a bun only the careful hands of Alfred could pull together.

"I'm ready." She told him, knocking him out of his gaze.

"Right. Let's go then."

٪

It was Christmas Eve in Gotham City, and both Isabella French and her boyfriend Tim Drake were making christmas cookies in the kitchen of Wayne Manor.

Well, more like Isabella was making the cookies and Tim was trying to eat some of the cookie dough or frosting.

"Tim, stop eating the ingredients." Isabella giggled as she watched her boyfriend pull out a finger covered in yellow frosting.