Jaytim《26》Person A& Person B

Person A: Tim
Person B: Jason
Person 1: Blyke
Person 2: Remi

It was a very nice day. For Gotham. The weather out was actually very nice. 75 degrees out nice. It wasn't the warmest, but it was definitely better than its usual weather.

Gotham was celebrating its 120th anniversary that day, and everyone, besides the villains in Arkham, were outside, celebrating.

Jason and Tim had woken up early that day, even though they were up until 2 am patrolling the city that morning.

Tim was wearing a shirt that said "If lost, please return to Jason Todd", and Jason was wearing a shirt that said "I'm Jason Todd".

Both have had times where they have gotten lost in crowds like these, so Jason made sure to order custom made shirts for them.

Tim and Jason have been engaged for about three months together, and their wedding was only a month away from that very day.

Although most engaged people wait a little longer, sometimes they get married right away, Jason and Tim had different plans.

Right now they were planning their honeymoon, and almost finishing with buying the decorations for their big day.

They had already sent out invitations to many people they knew, most including the superheroes they were close with, obviously.

The powerhouses of the Leauge were invited, some of Tim's closest friend from the team were invited, and a few others.

Sadly, Bart couldn't make it due to family stuff, but everyone else they invited happily accepted and made sure to clear that day.

Stephanie had been bugging the couple nonstop about how she always felt the tension in the air before they got together.

She made it highly clear she knew both of them had had a crush on each other for a very very long time, and how annoying it was.

Damian was being forced to go, via Alfred and Bruce, whom were both going, of course. And Alfred offered to make the dinner.

Both the two agreed to go to the celebration for Gotham and relax, and just have a good time. And to look out for criminals, of course.

Jason had left to go get the two of them some cotton candy, but that was a while ago, and Tim was now getting a little worried.

He tried comming and calling Jason, but the comms had static, and Jason didn't answer his phone, which left Tim wandering the circus grounds.

Tim didn't want to ask people around, this being Gotham, the most crime ridden city in all of, probably the entire world.

He then spotted a man with red hair and weird, yellow eyes. He seemed to be looking for someone, or something as well.

He wore a blue shirt and some jeans, with black tennis shoes. Tim decided to ask him if he had seen Jason anywhere.

He walked up to the man, and tapped him on his shoulder. The man jumped slightly in shock, and turned to face Tim.

"Can I help you?" The man asked him, crossing his arms in annoyance, but his eyes still searched around Tim, still looking, searching.

"I was just wondering if you had seen someone with black hair, a white streak in the front of his hair, tall, really fit, green eyes." Tim described Jason.

The man stopped looking and started at Tim for a second. He searched Tim's face with a face that told him he was thinking over his memories.

After a few moments, he then looked really happy, like he had just solved a riddle or something really puzzling.