Batboys《72》PJO crossover

Eeeeek! Did you read the title?

Dick - Aphrodite
Jason - Ares
Tim - Athena
Damian - Nike

3 years ago...

Five figures marched up Camp Half-Blood hill. One was a young satyr, with curly blonde hair and a nice tan, with freckles sporting his arms.

The other four, however, were in a much worse shape than the satyr. The tallest one had black hair and electric blue eyes, blood running down the left side of his face.

He also had a small cut on his leg, along with scratch marks on his arms and on his chest, his deep blue shirt torn along.

The one almost as tall as the first also had raven hair, but had real eyes, a small mixture of green into a misty blue, forming an illusion of blue fire and green rage.

He wore a red shirt that didn't help hide much of his muscles, and jeans with broken sneakers. An aura of confidence fell over him, and he had on a rather deadly smirk strewn across his face.

The third one was paler than the other two, and had deep bags under his crystal blue eyes, that held a sort of wisdom in them, with a hint of care.

He too had ebony hair, and wore a red shirt as well, with black sweatpants that was ripped in one of the knees, and he had no shoes.

The last child looked rather young, with his darker skin tone and emerald green eyes one might assume he was a stranger among the other three, who had similar looks.

He had sharper looks, an intense gaze, and a scowl imprinted among his cherry red lips. He had a cut on his arm, but otherwise looked unharmed.

As the campers walked towards the five who were approaching the cabins, a certain older looking couple pushed their way towards the front, smiles spread across their faces.

The man had black hair as well, with green eyes and tan skin, his smile reaching his eyes as he held out a hand.

"Percy Jackson. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood."

The tallest was the first one to accept his hand, a similar smile making several of the campers swoon over his charm and good looks.

"Dick Grayson. And these here are my brothers, Jason Todd," he gestured to Jason, who's smirk still stayed put as he waved to Percy, "Tim Drake," who gave a rather bored look, "and Damian Wayne."

The youngest looked at the now free hand in disgust, before his nose crinkled slightly before he hesitantly went to shake the older man's hand.

"Tt. Don't listen to him. Obviously I am his only brother."

"Since when, Demon brat?" Jason asked, his evil smirk now turned into a glare directed towards the kid in question.

"Since-" Damian started to say, only to be cut off by a glowing hue appearing atop his head.

"Another son of Nike." The woman claimed, her gray eyes looking down upon Damian, causing him to look at her with a curious face.

Before he could ask, however, another glow emitted above Jason's head.

"A son of Ares. Oh joy." Percy muttered the last part under his breath, hoping nobody but Annabeth had heard him.

The woman smiled apologetically to him, her curly blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail.