Jaytim《35》Bodyguard AU

"I need your best bodyguard. The best of the best." Bruce Wayne said into the phone, looking down upon the grimy city of Gotham from his glass building.

"Noted Mr. Wayne. We'll send him right over." The woman on the other side replied, before hanging up on the billionaire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tim. I need you in my office. Now." Bruce Wayne sternly told his son as he walked through a door in W.E. and up to where his son was talking to a manager.

Tim simply looked over at his guardian, before nodding and excusing himself from the manager.

Tim used his crutches to walk towards Bruce, as seeing he was still getting used to his robotic legs.

Two months ago Tim had gotten in a car crash ending him up without the use of both of his legs.

Instead of putting his son in a wheelchair, Bruce had scientists at W.E. to create a machine to help him get around like a normal person.

Around 10 days ago they were finished and had been immediately tested to the person in question, and they were a success.

Timothy Drake-Wayne was able to walk again. Sure, he was still getting used to them, but he was doing much better.

When the two reached the elevator after a minute of Bruce waiting for Tim to get used to the crutches, Tim turned to his father.

"So why do you need me?" Tim asked his father, getting a little impatient. Bruce turned his head to look at him.

"I've hired you a bodyguard to help protect you. I've been getting more threats from other companies and you could be in danger." Bruce explained.

Tim's eyes widened in fear. "For how long?" Bruce turned his focus forward again, the same stoic glare on his face.

"I don't know. Hopefully by the end of Spring." The doors opened, and both men walked out of the elevator and into Bruce Wayne's office.

In his office was a man. He had a very large figure, lean shoulders, very tall, black hair, and black sunglasses covering his eyes.

The man had his arms crossed, and he was sitting on the very edge of the red couch, a briefcase sitting at his right foot. A device in his ear.

The man was wearing a tux. A white dress shirt underneath a black vest and a black tie. He was wearing black pants and black dress shoes as well.

Bruce Wayne walked over to his desk that sat in front of the couch, and Tim just awkwardly stood in the doorway.

"Thank you for seeing me Mr. Wayne. I had been informed of your information and what is to follow." The man spoke after Bruce sat down.

"I should be thanking you for offering to give up your time and take care of my son and keep him safe." Bruce chuckled.

"You do not need to thank me. I'm simply doing my job." The man replied.

"I would like you to meet my son. Tim, don't be shy." Bruce sternly told his son who was just standing by the doorway.

Tim looked shocked at the fact he was pointed at, but quickly recovered and sheepishly went over to sit next to the man on the large couch.

"Tim, this is Jason Todd, your new bodyguard until further notice." Bruce explained, gesturing his hand towards the man.

Tim just nodded.

"And now that that's settled, I'll call Alfred to come drive you two back to the Manor. He will show you where you can sleep Mr. Todd."

Before Tim could reject to the idea, Bruce had already pulled out his phone and was dialing Alfred's number.