Tim&OC《9》Robins

Not based on Pinterest

I often envy birds

They can fly away

They don't have to stay and face their problems

They have wings

To fly away

They have special bonds

That aren't broken

They have wings

To fly away

- best friend to Jean Shreave

Wings were made to fly, made to fly

Fears were born to die, born to die.

-John Cooper, lead singer to Skillet

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Krisil is a very strange name.

Krisil Foray has never heard of another name like her own. She has never met someone with that name.

Krisil.

Most people just call her Kris, and she's okay with that. She's used to that name. When her parents called her Krisil, she knew she was in trouble.

When the orphanage people called her Kris, she was used to it. Nobody ever dared to call her Krisil.

It sounded too much like Crystal and Kristina. It was a weird combination, and she often wondered how much her parents loved her.

When she was five years old she was sent to an orphanage as her grandparents died, and her aunt was in a mental hospital.

Her parents died during a shooting in the school they both worked for. Her mother was brave, she faced the shooter.

At least, that's what she was told. She wasn't sure if her mother faced Gregor Hillson or not.

But she knew for a fact that her dad would try to get her mother out of harm's way, putting him on the death penalty too.

Lisa Foray was a kind soul, and her father, Henry Foray was a bit of a rebel, but always had a soft spot for the Lisa Dane he knew.

Her grandmother, Rachel Dane, always told young Kris of her mother and father's love life. Good or bad.

Her grandmother told her that they met in Sophmore year, and became friends. They didn't start dating till after collage.

Her grandmother even showed her an old yearbook of her parents, and they made it to the "most likely to get married" section.

Kris wishes her parents weren't so selfless sometimes. She wished she got to know them better.

Because if they survived then she probably wouldn't still be going to different foster homes after 11 years.

It's not that nobody wanted her, it's that Gotham is always filled with sketchy people, so Kris declined every offer to live with anyone.

She has two years left, and she has to keep reminding herself this, until she's allowed to be free. Like a bird.

It was currently 2 am, and Kris wasn't really tired. She never got a lot of sleep. She only needed 2-3 hours to function, anyway.

She figured she might as well take a walk, no one is up at this time. No one would bother if she were gone anyway.