Ships《●17●》Person A& Person B

34. "You could have died."

65. "Don't even think about it."

Person A: Tim
Person B: Jason

Tim couldn't sleep.

He had cases to work on, files to go through and organize, villians to catch, drug rings to bust. He should not be in his apartment sleeping next to his boyfriend.

And that's what really got Tim's brain thinking. Him and Jason? Boyfriends? And he thought the world was done sending crazy situations and people his way for the time being.

Never in a million years would Tim have guessed him and Jason would be together. It just didn't make sense.

Jason was a little hot headed, and he kills people. In fact, he tried to kill Tim. But over the past years as Jason was accepted back into the family, Tim learned a lot of things about the mysterious man under the red hood.

And then when Jason admitted to have feelings for him. Actual "I like you like you" feelings, that was something Tim needed some time to process.

About 2 weeks later he realized he had similar feelings for the other, and one thing led to the other, and now here they were, a month and a half after their confessions, and they haven't really done anything coupley yet.

Unless you count the one date they managed to squeeze in between being Red Robin and Red Hood, Jason's mafia business, and Tim working for the board of W.E.

Technically none of the Batfamily has found out yet. Barbara is suspicious, but other than that, they believe nobody is even thinking of the possibility of the two being together.

Tim laid on the bed, next to a sleeping Jason, and stared blankly at the wall, the coffee still running in his system, keeping him wide awake.

Images of the past came back to his mind. Jason trying to kill him. Steph breaking up with him. The news of his parents death. Jason confessing his feelings. His first night out as Robin.

And he realized that in a twisted way, Jason helped him. Without Jason, he would still be trapped with Bruce, corrupted by his ways and teachings. Work only. Live to serve.

Jason taught him how to live, which is something nobody had ever managed to do. Jason showed him how he was able to be capable of having fun, letting loose. Jason, in a way, was his salvation.

Tim felt warmth flood to his cheeks as he remembered all of their moments since after Jason apologized for killing him.

Their small little touches. The small glances Jason sent his way during mission debriefs. The smiles Jason would give him, snarky or not, while on a mission. And oh man, Tim has never felt so dumb in his life.

How he, the world's second greatest detective, never deduced the fact that Jason Todd liked him, was appalling to him.

Tim looked over at Jason's sleeping face. It looked so peaceful. At ease. He never got to see Jason like this. The Jason he had met ever since he returned from the grave, he was all business.

But this Jason. The one who looked so carefree, was one he wished he got to know more. Wished and hoped he would get to know more one day.

Stupid life for having to be so short.

And then Tim's eyes wandered down and focused on Jason's lips. They were pink, and looked slightly chapped, possibly from all the rooftop runs and beating down criminals on windy days.

But they looked so delicate, so alluring to Tim. He wanted to kiss them so bad right then and there. He wanted more than anything to kiss them without a worry in the world.