Jaydick《●4●》

Prompts

37. "Do you regret it?"

41. "We need to talk about what happened last night."

Superheroes

Suggested by FairyTailFanPan18 hope you enjoy.

The first thing the vigilante woke up to was the slam of a door to his apartment. Whether it was his front door or one of the doors inside, he didn't know.

The loud slam of the cherry oak door woke him with a startle, and he had realized that he had fallen asleep with his Nightwing armour on last night.

"Shoot." He whispered to himself. Whoever it was, he didn't know if they knew his alter ego or not, but either way he didn't want to risk it.

He quickly jumped off the bed he had laid on top of last night, and peeled off his mask before opening the small wooden slate that opened up to a small space to hold his suit.

The next thing he took off was the rest of his suit leaving him only in his boxers that he usually wore underneath his suit.

There was a knock at his door, and he quickly stuffed his suit in the hole in the floor before placing the wooden slate to close off the compartment.

"Hey, Dick. You awake?"

Dick sighed in relief, letting the breath he didn't know he was holding go, and smiled genuinely at the thought that Jason had stopped by.

But, right when Jason opened the door to reveal himself, all the memories of last night flooded into his brain, and his smile slipped off his face.

Jason looked at him quizzically. "You okay? You look like you've seen a ghost."

Any other day, Dick would have laughed, but not today. Not after what happened last night.

"I think we need to talk about what happened last night." Dick quickly said out loud, before he could even register he was saying that.

"What is there to talk about? Do you regret it?" Jason asked, his face starting to contort into an angrier look, crossing his arms over his chest.

"No!" Dick shouted, his hands coming up as if they were to say 'stop', his eyes starting to fill with worry, his stomach twisting in guilt. "Not at all."

"Then what is there to talk about?" Jason asked, pushing himself off the doorframe and walking closer to his older adopted brother, increasing his arms in the process.

"You, me, us. What's going to happen now that we know how each other truley feels?" The blue vigilante replied, his arms gesturing to the people he was talking about before letting them hang normally.

Jason sighed, before going to grab the elders hands with his own, bringing them up to his chest level and squeezing them.

The younger took time to scan each facial feature of the olders face, his crystal blue eyes, his tan skin, the wrinkles in his worried face, to the plump pink lips.

"You know how I feel about you. I know how you feel about me. It would be f\_/cked up if we didn't start dating." Jason whispered, his teal eyes meeting the blue ones.

The acrobats face started to shift, worried facial features becoming ones of happiness and security, tender love and honest goodness.

"Yeah. It would be." He smiled, lowering his hands, bringing Jason's down with his, before releasing them.

His smooth hands unclasped from Jason's and he went to wrap them around the tallers neck instead, his fingers playing with the bottom hairs of the other ravens.

Jason only smirked, but it was the kind of smirk that made Dick fall for him all over again, wanting to bow down before the dashing looks of Jason Todd.

Dick had always admired Jason not only for his charm and natural bad boy good looks, but also because in his own way, he too cares for the world and the good people in it.

He too has that hope that some people can change for the better, even if it's not as much as his own. And even though Jason kills, he will forever love him.

Jason, still in his Red Hood gear, slid his gloved hands onto Dick's hips, rapping them around the back fully so that the older would come even closer to him.

Their breathing started to even out, and eventually became the same, as if they were both half of the soul inside the other, their hearts pounding at the same rate, their breathing even with the other.

Jason started to lean closer, bending down slightly so he could allow the shorter to have a little more access to the entirety of the feeling.

"Jay." Dick whispered, his breathing hot against Jason's face, tickling it with bubbles of want.

Before Jason could respond, their lips crashed together softly, pink lips on red, plump and full lips against smooth and cracked ones.

Jason's gloved hands traveled up and down in a rhythmic pattern on his crushes back, and Dick's hands had traveled up to the top of his raven black hair, tugging on it at random times in hope to deepen the kiss.

It was rough yet gentle, chapped dry lips against the soft ones of the olders lips, tounges having a war on the inside.

Pretty soon the two were a moaning mess, and Jason had pushed up the other raven against a wall, his hands running up and down his stomach and thighs.

Dick's hands had moved down towards where Jason's hips were, and he used them to bring Jason even closer to him, if possible.

"Jason." Dick gasped out between the kisses Jason gave him, every kiss more desperate and rough than the last.

"God. You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that." Jason mumbles under his breath, finally satisfied with the events.

Taking a deep breath of fresh air, he run the gray glove into his tangled hair the the smooth hands were in only moments ago.

"Jason." Dick says again, grabbing the front of Jason's uniform to bring him closer to him, still stuck in a haze.

"Yes?" Jason asks, his beautiful smirk stretched onto his skin again, making Dick just want to kiss him senseless again.

"What are we?" The Romanian asks, his grasp on the shirt becoming lose.

"I thought I made myself clear in that department." Jason claims, kissing his lover softly again.

"I don't think I got the memo, Jay."

"You're mine, and I'm yours."

Okay, give me a second.

*throws up in trash can*

That was the worst thing I have ever written, I swear it! Ugh. I'm debating rewriting this entire chapter.

But, I only have 10 minutes left, and this took me an hour to do, so, nope.

Let me just say, I hate writing things like that. HATE it. As an aro ace, I feel really uncomfortable reading or writing that stuff.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I obviosyluly didn't, but oh well.

Until next time.