Jaytim《6》Argument

It was a dark night in Gotham, both men had just arrived for patrol, where they came upon a drug trade. Tim landed behind a box of cargo, while Jason was up in the rafters.

The men stopped when they heard something from behind a box, and starting shooting the one Tim was behind.

Tim grabbed his collapsible bò staff and was about to knock out the guys shooting, when Jason landed on the box Tim was behind.

Tim was about to shout at Jason, but Jason quickly kept off the box and ran straight for the guys, avoiding as many bullets as he could.

When Jason was inches away from them, a bullet hit Jason's shoulder, and another in his hip. Jason ignored the bullets and punched the guys out.

When the armored guys were all knocked out (courtesy of Tim), the rest gave up and were handcuffed right away.

Jason was sweating and his heart was racing. He tried to ignore the pain the bullets caused, as he leaped out of the building, Tim following.

Jason took out his grapel gun and hooked it onto a taller building across from the warehouse the drug dealing was supposed to happen in.

He could hear Tim doing the same, as they both grappled to the same building. Jason knew he was about to get in trouble.

When his feet hit the hard surface of the building top, it took only seconds until Tim landed too.

Jason could read most people like a book, and when Tim saw the two bullet wounds that were spewing blood, he did NOT look happy.

"Tim-"

"No! Don't Tim me! We're going back home, now! No buts."

Jason sighed. He knew this would've been the case, but he wished it wasn't. He has been through so much worse. But Tim wouldn't let him patrol for a week if he didn't listen.

Jason pulled the trigger on the grapel gun and started to leap between buildings, until he could find the small house him and Tim lived in.

He knew Tim was following him, and knew that Tim was going to yell at him once they get inside.

This is going to be a f***ing nightmare.
Jason thought.

He landed on the floor right in front of his house and opened it, not bothering to shut the door, knowing Tim was right behind him.

When the door was shut, Jason sighed, bracing himself for Tim to go on a rampage about not being careful enough.

He's got a few of them, not many, but enough to know when Tim will tell at him for some move he pulled that Tim didn't like.

Jason turned to see Tim's back facing him, his head on the door, his hands covering his face.

"Tim, I-"

"Go in our room. I'll remove the bullets. Just... give me a second."

Jason nodded and walked into their room, and plopped himself on the bed, mentally bracing himself for Tim's long speech.

It was about five minutes later when Tim came in the room with a special first aid kit. Jason could tell Tim looked really tired.

Tim sat on the bed in front of Jason, and immediately removed the two bullets, and wrapped Jason's waist and shoulder in gauze.

When doing so, Tim accidentally squeezed his shoulder wound too tight and Jason winced in pain.

"Ow."

"Sorry." Tim replied.

"It's okay." Jason told his fiancè.

"Don't say that." Tim whispered to Jason, his hands stopping what they were doing.

"What?" Jason asked.

"It's nothing." Tim responded, a rage starting to grow in his chest.

"Tim..."

"No Jason! You could have died!" Tim shouted, his rage reaching his legs and arms.

"You- you just keep doing this! Last month you jumped off that roof without your grapel gun, you had no guarantee Dick would be able to catch you in time!" Tim shouted.

Jason looked suprised. This was a new kind of yelling. Tim had never seemed so angry before.

"And last week when that building collapsed, I thought I'd never see you again!"

Tim grabbed onto Jason's arms to stop them from their violently shaking, tears starting to form in his eyes.

"And you- you came out of the rubble smiling, and I've never felt so relieved in my life! And now this!"

Tim looked down from Jason's eyes to scan the bullets wounds.

"You jump in the middle of a shooting- it's a miracle you only got hit twice!"

Jason was now a little mad that Tim thought he couldn't take care of himself. They were just two bullet wounds, nothing compared to the Joker beating him.

Jason grabbed Tim's small pale hands from his forearms and grapped his small wrists into his large rough hands.

"And what was I supposed to do, Tim!? Let you get shot?!" He asked.

Tim looked up from Jason's torso to his blue eyes, tears brimming his own.

"Yes! Stop acting as if your life was worth less than mine! One of these days, you're really gonna get yourself killed."

Tim's rage had died down, and now it was all a really sad feeling, and it made him cry even harder at the thought of Jason dying.

"A- and I don't know what I'll do then, because I- because I-"

Tim starting to settle down, but he was still crying. Jason grabbed his cheecks and brought his face closer.

Tim stopped talking and welcomed Jason's kiss, feeling relieved that he was alive. That he was here, with him.

The kiss ended after a few seconds, when Jason could feel Tim relax and start to calm down.

"I'm sorry." Jason whispered to Tim.

"Jay-" Tim started, but Jason interrupted it with a kiss on his cheeck.

"I'm sorry I- I'm bad with words Tim, I-"

"It's okay." Tim whispered, interrupting Jason's babble about bot being able to soothe him with comforting words.

Jason pulled Tim onto his lap and hugged him, close to his chest.

"God, I'm just glad you're here." Tim whispered in Jason's ebony hair.

Next chapter is Robin/ Dick Grayson