Jaytim《22》Aladdin

Jason had been living on the streets for as long as he could remember. Agrabah wasn't the best place you could live in.

The Sultan, Bruce, led the kingdom, with his most trusted advisor Jack Napier ruling at his side.

Jason envied the sultan, the advisor, and the prince, prince Timothy.

But, that thought would be ventured later, as being seen that Jason barley missed one of the very sharp blades that almost cut off his right hand.

As Jason was running on one of the many roofs in Agrabah, he realized he would have to slide on one of laundry lines to escape the horde of guards.

Jason leaped off the roof and used the loaf of bread on the ropes so he wouldn't burn his hands slinding down.

On the way down, however, Jason collected several pairs of pants, shirts, and undergarments while trying to escape the guards.

When he released his hold on the laundry ropes, he fell down and landed feet first, starting to run towards an open door.

When the lady inside noticed who was intruding in her house, she only laughed remembering the thief's daily steal.

"Getting in trouble agian, Jason?" The woman called out just as Jason passed her, running towards her back window.

"Nah. You're only in trouble if you get caught!" Jason shouted back, leaping out of the window.

He started running again, until he felt a sheer force stop him. And that's when Jason realized.

"I'm in trouble."

He looked up from the floor, to see the head guard, Harvey Dent staring straight at him, sword in hand, handcuffs in the other.

Before the guard could cuff Jason, someone pushed down Harvey's hat over his eyes. More like someone.

"Damian. Perfect timing, as usual." Jason took off his small hat and tipped it slightly, before pushing himself off the floor and cuffing Harvey.

"Let's go." Jason told Damian, who then leaped onto his shoulder and Jason started running away, the sound of Harvey cursing getting quieter.

Jason simply laughed as he started to run away, heading towards an alleyway he usually stopped at to eat.

When he turned the corner, he sat down and split the loaf of bread, giving the other half to Damian.

Damian instantly took a bite of the bread, but Jason noticed two children looking in a dumpster.

"Hey." Jason called to the children, startling them a bit as he got off the ground.

"You want some?" Jason asked the children, holding out his half of the loaf of bread he just stole.

The older boy looked hesitant, but when Jason showed no signs of harm, grabbed the loaf of bread, split it, and gave the other half to his younger sister.

Jason simply smiled and started to walk towards his home, trusting that Damian would do the right thing.

It was now nightfall, and most of the people of Agrabah had gone home to sleep. No guards were going to stop him now.

He walked over the littered pieces of sharp wood and climbed the stairs, moving the piece of tattered cloth to reveal his "home".

Jason sighed, walking over to the blanket, laying down on it, hearing Damian enter.

"One day, Damian. We'll have a better life. One day." Jason whispered as he drifted off to sleep, feeling a warmth on his stomach. Damian, he assumed.

》》》》》THE NEXT DAY《《《《《

Today was melon day. The guy sold melons only once a week, and both Damian and Jason loved melons.

Damian grabbed a melon and distracted the man selling them, while Jason took a different one, letting the man take the one Damian had away.

Jason split it open, and gave half the melon to Damian. Jason went to eat it, when he heard the sound of a sword being drawn.

Jason turned towards the source, to find another market seller about to cut off the hands of a hooded figure.

Jason jumped off the roof and instantly stood in front of the market seller, holding his hand that held the knife.

"Woah there buddy. What's your problem?" Jason asked the man, who was a little shocked.

"This boy was trying to steal from me. I was just simply showing him how things around here work." The man said back.

"Ah, yeah, sorry about that. My cousin here ran off before I could give him some money. Just let us walk free and I will return all he's stolen." Jason reassured.

The man lowered his sword and nodded along. Jason turned to the hooded figure, finding himself suddenly winded.

The hooded figure had stunning blue eyes, and he could see black hair strands in front of his stunning face, his sharp jaw amazing.

Jason recovered quickly though.

"Now what did I tell you about running off? Your parents would never let me watch over you again." Jason told the man, sending him a look like saying "play along".

The man got the message and nodded slightly.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

Jason was a little taken aback by how beautiful the mans voice sounded. But quickly recovered again.

"Good. Now let's return the nice man his goods and we'll be on our way." Jason told him, holding out his hand for the man to place the apple in it.

The hooded man did so and Jason gladly turned around to give it back to the market seller.

"Alright, let's go back home." Jason told the hooded figure, guiding him towards his actual home.

He ignored all the stares he was getting from the crowd, and led the man towards his home, feeling Damian land on his shoulder.

Before Jason knew what was happening, the sound of a horse could be heard, and Jason instictly pulled the man away.

Jason landed on the floor, and looked up to see a dressed man in gold and rich fabrics on a dark horse, snarling at Jason.

"Watch it street rat." The man snarled, before he let his horse take him towards the palace.

Jason watched, his own look of disgust on his face. Until a witty comment soon came to his head.

"Oh look Damian. I've never seen a horse with two rear ends before." Jason said out loud.

The dressed man on the horse quickly turned around, a distasteful look on his face.

"You will always be a gold digger, youn no good street rat."

The words angered Jason, and he went to attack the man. But before he could, two wood doors came between him and his vengance.

Jason snarled.

When he realized what happened, he turned around to see the hooded man standing there, shocked, and Damian with a smile on his face.

"I'm sorry about that, you can go back home now." Jason told the man, walking towards his house.

"Wait!" The man cried out, grabbing Jason's right wrist. Jason turned around.

"What?" Jason asked.

"I... I don't have a place to stay. I was wondering if I could stay the night at your place." The man muttered.

Jason thought about it for a second.

"Alright. But I don't have much. Just a heads up." Jason told the man, turning around and walking towards his home.

Comment for a part 2 please. Next chapter, I have no idea. I'm open to suggestions, as long as it's not Jason X Roy or Birdflash.