Jaytim《19》Abused

Okay, before you guys freak out about the title, let me explain.

I've read a few different stories where Tim is living in an abusive home and is boyfriends with Jason.

Jason notices sometimes in the stories and helps Tim out, although there was an interesting one where Tim died...

Anyways I hope you enjoy my interpretation of this idea.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

"You useless child. I'll teach you some manners." Tim's father spat out, getting ready to slap Tim across the face.

Tim instincly blocked his face with his hands, his dad's slap going on his right arm, instead of his already bruised cheek.

"That's it! Go to your room! And no dinner or breakfast either!" Tim's father yelled, pointing at his sons room.

Tim mumbled in pain, while trying to get up onto his legs, one being injured from his father pushing him down the stairs.

"Yes sir." Tim got out as he staggered to his room, his father nudging him as he went downstairs to watch TV.

As Tim got to the entrance, he leaned against the wall and shifted over all his body weight to the uninjured leg.

He scanned his messed up room, dirty clothing scattered close by his dresser, his old torn blanket laying on his bed, his broken pillow on it too.

The mattress had a huge tear and if smelled of garbage, rotten eggs, and alcohol. But Tim got used to the smell over time.

He put his backpack on the ground next to his bed, and took out his phone that Jason had gotten him.

Timmers: hey ~sent 6:45 pm

Jay: hey back ~sent 6:46 pm

Timmers: how was school? ~sent 6:46 pm

Jay: school was good. I have a question to ask you ~sent 6:47 pm

Timmers: ask away ~sent 6:47 pm

Jay: would you like to go on a date with me? Tomorrow at 12? I can pick you up if you want. ~sent 6:48 pm

Tim sighed as he read the text his boyfriend sent him, running his pale and slender fingers through his long black hair.

He wondered if it would be a good idea to go. Hopefully if it's a food restaurant their bathrooms will have toilets to puke in afterwards.

Timmers: when and where? ~sent 6:49 pm

Jay: how about Bob Evan's? ~sent 6:50 pm

Timmers: yeah, that's fine by me. Can't wait to see you ~sent 6:50 pm

Tim shut off his phone and tucked it back into his backpack, making sure it was well hidden from his father. If his dad ever found out he had a smart phone...

Tim shivered at the thought of what his dad might do to him. Sure he only has two more years left until he can leave, but still.

His dad can hold a lot against him, and him not knowing he has a boyfriend, sometimes Tim has to cancel on dates.

Tim hadn't seen Jason since last week. Or 12 days to be more precise. Or 12 days, 5 hours, 27 minutes, and 18 seconds.

Tim really misses his boyfriend, and it was an added bonus that Jason could take him places and his dad would never know about it.