Jaydick《32》Kidnapped

This was the first time Officer Grayson had ever been kidnapped.

Sure, he had fought kidnappers and people who attempted to grab hold of him, but he was never physically captured and tied to anything before now.

The first thought that came to his mind when he first woke up wasn't questioning where he was, or what time it is.

He quickly took a look at his surroundings to see a dusty old warehouse and that he was tied up to a chair.

His first thought, in fact, was how original. He rolled his eyes and wanted to laugh at the amount of clichè to the fact of the abandoned warehouse.

He thought back to the last thing he remembered. He was fighting criminals, per usual, when someone must have knocked him out.

Shoot. Hood is either gonna kill me or them, depending on his mood when he finds out.

Red Hood, not very known as Jason Todd, the first Robin to Batman's dynamic duo, was dating Officer Grayson.

Sure, Red Hood killed people sometimes, but he had gotten so much better at not killing people as the years progressed, and their friendship became dating.

Of course, no civilian knew that the Officer was dating the Red Hood, as seeing he would have a very large target on his back.

Dick thought maybe somebody knew, and gave these kidnappers information about it at first, but quickly thought otherwise.

Dick had thought about how long he might have been tied up, considering the position of the half moon in the sky, and figured 4 hours at most.

At the moment, he was concerned about the men that were slowly walking up to him with a knife. Well, he was, but in a different way.

If Jason knew where he was, these kidnappers are done for. Dick should have been at the movie theaters two hours ago.

And Dick knew that Jason knew he never passes by a date without letting him know. If he's been here for about four hours, Jason should be here any minute now.

The first man walked up to him with a big toothy yellow grin, and had his pocket knife out, his clothing thick and tattered.

Dick didn't flinch when he placed the knife on his cheek, or when he made the movement to stab him in the arm. Jason was here.

From the shadows, behind the loser's that stood in front of him, Dick could see Jason and his Red Hood moving about, taking calculated steps.

Dick didn't need to be told to act casual around the thugs until Jason had a plan, so when a loud bang suddenly sounded, Dick smiled.

The man with the pocket knife and horribly need to be washed teeth went down first, having been shot in the leg.

The second man that went down had much cleaner teeth, but his lighter and more pale skin made the dirt on his face more prominent.

The third man was shot in the shoulder, making him collapse to the floor in pain. He had much tanner skin than the previous two, and had thinner clothing.

The fourth man tried to run away, but Jason ran in front of him, making the man run into him, and punched his lights out.

Dick wanted to tell his boyfriend how awesome that was, or thank him for saving him, or something, but the tape over his mouth stopped him from doing so.

Jason walked over to his boyfriend and ripped the tape off of Officer Grayson's mouth, before going to untie him.

"Thanks Hood." Dick told the broader man, who had just finished untying the ropes bonding his ankles together.

"No problem. Now, mind telling me how you got kidnapped?" Jason asked coldly, and Dick could only assume he was glaring at him under the hood.

Dick sighed before replying. "The last thing I remember is fighting one of Black Mask's goons, before getting punched in the stomach and hit in the head."

"Are you okay? Do you need to see Alfred, or go to a hospital?" Jason asked, placing his hands on his shoulders.

Dick just smiled at his boyfriends worry, placing his hands on top of Jason's. "I'm fine, Jay. Besides, don't we have a date due?"

Jason sighed, and again, Dick could only assume he was rolling his eyes under the hood.

"Yes, but not tonight. You need rest. You just got kidnapped." Jason sternly told Officer Grayson, pointing a finger into his chest.

"Jason, I'm fine. They literally did nothing to me the entire time they had me. I'm here now, and I'm breathing, okay?" Dick asked, placing one of Jason's hands over his heart.

Jason sighed a little in relief, feeling his heartbeat. "I know Dick. I just never expected this to happen."

"Hey, it was bound to happen eventually. I can't be a police officer of Gotham City and not expect to be kidnapping at least once."

"I know. God, I know. I just don't like the idea of what happened to me happening to you. I just want you safe." Jason mumbeled under his breath, looking down at the floor.

"Jay, I'm breathing, okay? I'm fine." Dick reassured, taking off Jason's hood slowly, giving Jason a chance to reject the idea.

Jason didn't reject his boyfriends actions, in fact, he took off the hood completely, letting it fall to the floor.

Jason had a red dimino mask on, and Dick had really hoped he didn't. He just wanted to see the blue of Jason's eyes.

Jason took off Dick's hat, and for a second Dick thought he was gonna let it drop to the floor, but instead put it on his own head.

Dick started laughing, and hugged his boyfriend. "You're such a dork."

Jason lifted him off the floor, which caused Dick to laugh even more, and Dick took off Jason's mask to see his beautiful blue eyes.

"But I'm your dork." Jason said, touching foreheads with his boyfriend.

"Yes you are."

Awww aren't they adorable?

I hope you liked this chapter, I will not make a part 2, so no commenting for one please.

Next chapter is... I think Flowers pt. 3. I'm losing track of the chapters I have to do lol.