Jaytim《75》The Swan Princess

Odette Tim Drake
Derek Jason Todd
Bromley Roy Harper
Rothbart Ra's Al Guhl
Puffin Bart Allen
Jean-Bob Conner Kent
Speed Jaime Reyes
Queen Urbeta Bruce Wayne
King William Jack Drake
Lord Rogers Alfred
Chainberlain Lucius Fox
Bridget Talia Al Guhl

Tim tried his best, he really did. But no amount of his strength could measure against his father's and a royal servant who had served in the military for years.

He swore he had bruises shaped like his father's fingers all over his arms. But the only thing he could do was fight the two as they dragged him into the dreaded castle that belonged to King Bruce Wayne.

This castle brought back so many memories, more he wished he could forget than he could remember. But the thing he hated most about this castle, was that Jason Todd-Wayne lives in it.

And he hated Jason with a passion.

Maybe it was the fact that both of their kingdoms wanted them to get married for their own sakes, or maybe it was all the pushing that his father had done every summer.

Tim struggled as he was being pushed into a room, obviously where he would meet Jason yet again. His red cloak was taken from him and before he could protest, the two wooden doors slammed closed.

He wanted to scream, or cry, even beg to be let out of there. Anything to get away from Jason. When he heard doors slam from the opposite side of the room, Tim turned around, and was astonished.

It was Jason, alright. But Tim could have sworn he was an entire new person. He was definitely taller, almost a head taller than Tim himself.

His raven hair looked good messy, it gave him an edge to the royal garb he was wearing. A white dress shirt with a red cape attached to black silver medals.

Jason was much more broad, his shoulders more defined, and he could just see a sense of pride and strength radiate off of him in waves.

Tim's breath was taken away from him as Jason turned around to face him, and he swore his knees almost collapsed. All these years, and he let his rage of others pushing them blind him.

Memories flashed in his head. Jason loved to read, he could talk about books for hours, and he loved to train with a sword, go hunting. He never really faced these facts. His anger blinded him to the real Jason.

Tim watched as Jason walked over to him slowly, his breathing even, his chest rising and falling at a steady pace, causing Tim to fall into a sense of calm.

Teal eyes looked into his icy blue ones, and for a moment, time seemed to stand still for him. He didn't bother with the fact that both their parents were watching from behind a door.

All Tim wanted to focus on was Jason, the man he'd known since he was a child but never really got to know and appreciate until now.

He noticed Jason leaning in, looking down at his lips with wanting eyes, and Tim...

Well he wanted the same thing Jason wanted.

The two met in the middle, lips colliding on one another, which sent a pleasurable feeling to fall down their spines and warm their stomachs.

Jason tenderly wrapped an arm around Tim's small waist, and in return Tim let one of his hands slide off his shoulder and into Jason's hair, which felt much softer than it looked.

Tim smiled into the kiss, feeling giddy inside. Ever since his mother passed, he'd been so alone. His father was busy running a kingdom, and it's not like he exactly had any friends like Jason did.