Jaytim《●10●》

Prompts

42. "I never stood a chance, did I?"

46. "What happens if I do this?"

Superheroes

Suggested by DickGraysonFangirl

Jason knocked on Tim's door to his room in the Manor, sweating a whole lot under the clothes he was wearing, the rose stem threatening to slip from his grasp.

He was wearing the usual brown bikers jacket. He figured if anyone was going to make the connection between him and Red Hood, he would have been caught already.

He was wearing a pair of his nicer jeans, ones without holes and weren't white in the knees from using them for so long.

To compliment the outfit he wore a simple black shirt to match his black combat boots he had on. His hair was the usual messy style, as seeing he hated to gel it down.

Part of that reason may or may not be because one of his bad habits was running his hands through his hair if he got nervous.

And he was definitely nervous. This was their first date together. And he's had expirence in the first date realm. Those were one of the most awkward dates.

It would be especially awkward if you were going on a date with the man who you tried to kill after coming back from the dead.

Even though that was years ago and Tim had forgiven him for it, Jason still felt a little tense around the kid. Like he was waiting to be pushed out of Tim's life again.

Tim figured this out and had tried to reassure Jason that he wasn't going to push him away, which only caused Jason to be around him even less because Jason was a man of pride.

He loved it when things he wanted happened. He was very prideful when things go to plan, and that's one of the traits Tim came to like about the older.

Jason waited patiently at the front of the door, rolling his weight from the back of his feet to his toes.

"Just a second." Jason heard Tim cry out from behind the door. Knowing the dork he was doing homework or something really smart.

To his promise, Tim opened the door not 10 seconds later, looking slightly disheveled and really really tired. A coffee in one hand, the other one the door knob.

"Jesus Christ Tim, you look like a zombie. And I'm speaking from expirence."

Tim looked up at him with uncaring eyes, the black bags visible from a satellite. Jason looked behind Tim to get a peek inside his room.

There was a trashcan by the door overflowing with empty coffee cups, and some other ones sitting on a desk in the corner of his room.

Jason sighs a little bit as he followed Tim outside after he slammed his door closed. He didn't want to push Tim, especially since they've just started dating.

But with the amount of coffee Tim consumed, it's unhealthy, and Jason is determined to do something about it.

After the two walk down the long driveway from Wayne Manor to a close coffee shop near by, Jason gets an idea.

Jason sighs loudly to get Tim's attention. Tim looks up at him, squirming an eyebrow, as if to ask Jason what he was sighing about.

"I never stood a chance, did I?" Jason asks, running a gloved hand through his messy hair, white hairs coming back right in front of his eyes after.

"What do you mean you never stood a chance?" Tim asked, his voice still as smooth as ever, like a melody with a harmony to accompany it.

"Coffee." Jason simply answers, which only makes Tim look at him with more curiosity eteched into his features.

"What?" Tim asks, his quirked eyebrow raising high enough to be hidden in his midnight black hair.

"Coffee. It seems to always be with you. Like it's your true love or something. I'm curious as to if I should really feel jealous of coffee or not." Jason says as the two men sit down in a seat.

For a moment Tim still looks confused, and then he starts bursting with laughter. Jason is honestly a little shocked to see the teen laugh so hard.

Tim clutches his hands at his sides, and he was starting to laugh so hard tears were flowing from his crystal blue eyes.

It takes until the waitress had arrived to take their order for Tim to calm down from his laughing fit, although there were small little giggles that escaped from his lips while Jason was ordering.

When the waitress left, Tim turned to face Jason, a small happy glint in his eyes, and for a moment Jason could have sworn Tim looked like an absolute angel sent down from heaven.

His eyes shined, his bags didn't look like they had even been there a moment ago, and his skin looked like it was glowing. For only a second.

Jason can begin his plan.

"Truth or dare?" Jason asks the other raven haired boy, who looked taken aback for a moment, from Jason speaking out of literally nowhere.

"Truth." Tim replies, a cautious tone mixing with the melody of Tim's voice.

"When did you start to have feelings for me?" Jason asks.

Tim blushed. "When I started taking pictures of you and Bruce. When we became friends. You were the only person who cared enough to really get to know me."

There was a moment of silence, before Tim spoke up again. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to speak in riddles all day tomorrow." Tim giggles, and Jason could have sworn his heart felt like it leaped out of his chest.

"Truth or dare?" Jason asks instead of responding to the dare.

"Dare." Tim responds. Jason grins wildly, making Tim gulp.

"I dare you to go two weeks without a single drop of coffee of any kind."

Tim's face is priceless. It was the definition of horror, of fear. Jason wished he had a camera.

"WHAT!?"

I am so sorry this took so long. I've been really busy. But I do hope to get back on a normal ish schedule soon.

My mental break downs are lowing, although when writing this, I haven't slept in four days or more, so bare with me if it stinks.