Jaytim《10》All of me

The sound of Tim's gentle footsteps colliding with the stone steps filled the empty air, mixed with his breathing.

In his right hand was a note, that was left on the fridge. It was clenched in his hand and crinkled it, but he didn't need to re read it.

He could remember the exact curve of every letter in his boyfriends note. He remembered every detail, and every word Jason wrote.

Come up to the roof.

I have a surprise.

~  Jason♡

As he climbed up the stairs, he could see the door ahead getting larger. The door was a bit old, but it still worked just fine and didn't creak.

As Tim ventured closer to the door, the door handle came in view as well, and he reached out his hand to take hold of the handle.

Before he could push down on it and open the door to see the surprise Jason had in store for him, he stopped himself for a quick moment.

What if someone was trying to use Jason as bait to capture him? What if right when he stepped outside this door, he would die?

He mentally shamed himself for not thinking of the consequences earlier. But on the other hand, what if he was worrying about nothing?

Tim decided it was worth the risk, and took in a deep breath before pushing down on the handle and opening the door.

The first thing he was met with was the cool wind lightly blowing on his face. Gotham City is never warm.

The bright lights coming from street lights and other buildings didn't amaze him. Not even in the slightest.

There on the rooftop was a table made for two, empty wine glasses and plates with silverware already set.

The two white chairs were covered in beautiful red roses, and the floor was gently scattered with rose petals.

Small white lights made the roof look less dead, and way more alive than originally.

His eyes met with another slip of paper on one of the clean white plates, and Tim rushed to pick it up.

Take a seat

Was all the note said. Tim did so,and moments later was suprised to hear piano music and a violin playing.

He looked around to see a piano sitting in the far corner, and the violinist playing right in front of it.

He turned his attention back to in front of him when he heard footsteps, and saw a truly unforgettable sight.

Jason had gelled his hair, the white streaks standing out in the rest of his dark hair.

His tux suited him well, the black vest hiding most of the white dress shirt, the black tie matching both the vest and the black pants.

He had on black dress shoes, and to say Tim was astonished would be a complete understatement.

Jason swiftly pulled out the chair in front of Tim and gracefully sat down. He clamped his rough calloused hands over Tim's smooth ones.

"Hey." Jason said plainly.

"Hey." Tim replied, short of breath.

"How do you like it?" Jason asked him.

"I... err-um wow. Just wow." Tim stumbled trying to get out the right sentence to describe how awed he was.

Jason chuckled at his boyfriends stammering. Tim only stammered or couldn't talk right when he was flustered.

"How... how did you- you get this to hap- happen?" Tim stammered out once again, and mentally slapped himself for messing up again.