The End

Unfortunately, the time has come to part ways with this book.

I have a lot of ideas to put out, and I feel bad if I don't update within three days with this book, so the best descision for me, is to complete this.

And who knows, maybe I'll make a second book to this in the future. But for now, this is all I have to offer.

I enjoyed reading all of your lovely (and sometimes less than lovely) comments. They make me laugh and cry at times, but my favorite part of writing was getting reactions from you all.

I want to thank all of these people:

DickGraysonFangirl
JayTimFanBoy
Fire_Elleth
L23N54
itz_Hawks_Bitch
aticisamazing
mkski11
AnnabethGrimm369
pErSePhOnE_2080
alyssa579437744
MissyB333
arandom_child
i_love_dc
Miraculer_101
Miarosekirkpatrick
1Dfanforever12346
Anonymous6275
BlackCat2907
KikiRodz1207
fuckityfuckballs
Sircatsolot
Rory-Kirkland
Alzenia466
Arigs0623
avapamm
babyarz
angeliz_06
notriddikulus
Thesupremegayshiper
Wing-of-the-nights
RedFox_CoffeeAddict
graklinn_fox
MsWatermelon12
Nightwing-Robin4ever
Lillydog59
cactusmocha
anne-beez
AhsokaBarnes13
khwexen
LadyNightlight
SuperSilverSpy
Carolilly_Firegirl
TheDodoAffliction
FuzzTheScareCrow
Starstrike307
weste-ta
EmmaGrace6666
TimmyIsPossessed
LeonInTheLead

For leaving comments on this book (and yes I looked at every chapter's comment sections) and making me smile.

And thank you for reading this. I can't believe it only took me 8 months to complete this book! On my other book, it took me a year just to update 30 chapters.

Then again it is a little harder to write an actual book with one plot line, whereas with this book, it was a whole bunch of random ideas with ships. Lmao.

As a side note, for all you Maze Runner fans and to those who enjoy my oneshot book, my next one will be a Maze Runner oneshot book.

I ship many ships besides Newtmas, so that will be majority of the next book.

Details will come out soon along with the new book.

Stay tuned!

And thanks for supporting me throughout this books process!