Crossover《25》Avengers

A small groan escaped the young ebony boys lips, as he tried to clear the fuzziness in his head that clouded his mind.

He opened his eyes slowly, to see he was on a rooftop. Of what building, he didn't know, but a few buildings away, one stood out against the rest.

It had many many glass windows, and a large A was placed on the building, and it had what looked like a place to land a helicopter.

What confused him, was this particular building. He never remembered this being in Gotham.

He noticed it was a very nice sunny day. Sunny and nice aren't words to describe ok be Gotham's weather. The weather was too nice for Gotham.

Where am I? He asked himself, trying to stand up, noticing the pain in his ribs and stomach.

When he was able to stand on his feet, he, felt very drowsy and fell to the ground he just managed to stand up from.

Him falling caused major pain throught his ribs, which he assumed were broken, and his stomach felt bubbly and empty.

He felt like he was in the middle of passing out from too much pain, or throwing up food he didn't have in him.

It's been 48 hours since the last time he ate, according to the time and date on his holo-computer, which he instantly regretted looking at.

The brightness of the sun mixing in with the blue light of his computer did not help his senses that were used to the dark.

He shut it down right after he got the time and date, and started to see black creep into his vision.

No no no! I will NOT allow this. He tried to push back his body's want of passing out, and the lack of energy he had didn't help with that.

He tried to get up again, but found his arms weren't responding to his actions. He felt paralyzed, only his eyes were open.

He tried to force the blackness away, but it was no use. He already tried contacting Batman, Wally, Artemis, Aqualad, and the Cave.

Clearly something was definitely wrong, and he intened to find out what exactly was wrong

What did Ivo hit me with? he wondered as he saw the darkness swallow his vision, his body started to relax, and he forgot something was wrong.

+×+×+×+×+× 2 hours later ×+×+×+×+×+

The first thing he could hear was an annoying and constant beeping noise. It sounded like a heart monitor, but he wasn't certain.

Why would I need a heart monitor?

He tried to move his legs, or his hands. Heck, any part of his body that would respond. The only thing that did were his eyes.

He opened them, and immediately started to freak out. The white lenses that meant his mask was on, weren't there. He didn't have his mask on.

He could hear the beeping was increasing. His breathing started to become quicker and shorter. He didn't have his mask on.

Where am I? Why isn't my mask on? Where's Batman, or Wally, or Kaldur, or Alfred, or...

"Calm down. It's okay. You're in the Avengers tower." A strange blonde man dressed like the Porto Rican flag said.

He felt the man place a comforting hand on his shoulder, but Dick could only focus on the fact he didn't have his mask.

"Kid! I need you to calm down." The man said to him, worry etched in his features as he looked at his eyes. His uncovered eyes.

"Where's my mask?" Dick asked the man, between short breaths.