Jaytim《28》Flowers pt.2

"No."

Jason looked up at Tim, starting to get annoyed, and stood up, trying to intimidate this person, who was apparently Tim Drake.

"What did you just say?" Jason asked the smaller man, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I said no. Do you have any idea how long Bruce was looking for you? How long he searched the entire Earth for you?" Tim yelled at Jason.

"Yeah, well according to what I read, he completely brushed off the fact I went missing, claiming I died! He obviously never cared!"

Tim was ready for almost anything Jason had to say, but that, that he was not expecting.

"Wait. What exactly do you remember?" Tim asked the larger man warily.

"I remember very little of my entire life! I had to start from scratch! I had to read articles from the past to know what happened to me." Jason explained.

"But what do you remember?" Tim pushed.

"I just remembered my name, and that my parents died. And I knew everything that I was taught in school."

Tim soaked up the information and stored it away in his head for later, just like he was doing this entire conversation.

"That's interesting." Tim mumbled.

"Yeah, well it wasn't fun. You try being brainwashed and having to re learn everything you learned in the past." Jason told the younger, looking away.

"I bet it wasn't that great. My- our older brother once lost six months of his life and ended up in the middle of the desert."

"That's... weird." Jason replied, a little interested.

"Yeah. He told me he met a lot of strange people that apparently he knew, and together they had to piece their six months together."

"That must have been a little rough."

"Yeah." Tim rubbed the back of his neck, the awkward silence filling the air between them, and it was thick.

"Well. I guess you should go. I have work to do." Jason told Tim, before going to kneel down on the floor to continue to sweep up the dirt.

"No. I meant what I said before. I'm not letting you go that easily. I'm bringing you back to Bruce. Even if I have to knock you out." Tim sternly told him.

Jason sighed, having a feeling Tim actually could knock him out, though he didn't know why.

"Alright. I guess I'm coming with you." Jason said, standing back up with the small broom and full dust pan in his hands.

"Great! Let's go!" Tim replied, jumping a little bit in excitement.

"Hold up Tim. I still have to lock up." Jason laughed slightly at the youngers excitement.

"Oh, right. Sorry." Tim laughed.

Tim waited where he stood for about five minutes before Jason arrived with a brown jacket on and had the book from earlier in his hands.

"Okay, let's go." Jason stated, following Tim as they walked down a few roads before coming to Tim's small red car.

Jason whistled as he saw it, and got in the passenger's side. Tim threw his messenger bag and school book in the back before coming to the front.

Jason had already opened up his book and was already reading it, buckled up and ready for the small car trip.

"Do you always bring a book everywhere you go?" Tim asked Jason, starting the car and getting buckled himself.

"Um, yeah. I've always enjoyed reading ever since I can remember." Jason replied, not taking his eyes off the book in his lap.

"That's cool. And it's also something you would do when you were younger as well. Bruce told me you would pull a lot of all nighters in the library."

Jason looked up from his book, a little stunned.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah. He has pictures of it. And he told me you tried to convince Alfred to move your bed into the library."

Jason started laughing now. Tim smiled softly, looking forward, trying to keep the small blush from appearing on his face.

When he was younger he would take pictures of the dynamic duo fighting together, and sometimes it was just Robin.

He would never admit it out loud, but he used to have a small crush on the former Boy Wonder. And, if he were being honest, he kind of still does.

When he met Jason not less than an hour ago, his old feelings crashed over him like a tidal wave and he couldn't help hear his own heartbeat.

And when Jason laughed, it was like listening to candy rolled into sugar a dozen more times. It was the sweetest thing Tim had ever heard.

"And how about you? You sound like a nerd, but what do you do for fun?" Jason asked Tim.

Mentally, he was thinking about saying he didn't have free time to do many fun things, with juggling college and being Red Robin.

But Tim didn't know if he should break the whole hero news to Jason just yet, so he kept quiet on that response.

"Umm... well college has become basically almost a full time thing for me, and then I also have a small job at W.E. I do as well."

"That sounds rough. But I guess that makes sense. What do you plan on doing after you graduate college?"

"Get a full time job at W.E. in the computer sciences department and get a small house."

"Man, you killjoy. You don't even plan on partying just a little?" Jason asked.

"Not really. I'm not really a party person. I prefer to be sucked up in my work and not interact with people." Tim replied.

"Wow, you're such a big introvert. Do even plan on dating, or maybe getting married one day?"

Tim blushed even harder, and prayed Jason couldn't notice his blush.

"Maybe one day. It depends if I feel it's the right person." Tim replied.

Jason just hummed for a second, as if saying he agreed with Tim and what he said.

Tim parked in the driveway of Wayne Manor.

Yay! Two updates today! I really enjoyed writing today.

Okay, so next chapter is actually part of a story idea I have, that's not related to YJ or Marvel or anything. After that though is part 2 of Person A & Person B Jaytim scenarios.

I forgot to mention in that chapter, but the screenshots wouldn't load, but you can find scenarios on Pinterest.

Bye! And talk to you next chapter. ~Jean