Jaytim《48》We Suck, so Love Me

Person A: TimPerson B: JasonPerson C: Stephanie

Person A: Tim
Person B: Jason
Person C: Stephanie

Stephanie and Tim were standing around on their laid out blanket that sat in the green grass, looking through the crowd.

"Steph, I'm getting worried. I can't find him anywhere." Tim shouted to his best friend Stephanie over the loud crowd.

"I know Tim, just let me try to think of something." Stephanie replied, tapping her chin with one of her painted fingers.

It had been almost 20 minutes ago since Jason had left the area to go get food for the three of them, and Tim hadn't gotten a single call or text back.

"I'm gonna text him again." Tim told Stephanie, before pulling out his slick black phone from a back pocket in his jeans.

He opened up his phone to see his screen savor of him and Jason together sleeping on a small brown couch, the litting coming only from the fire in the Manor living room.

He opened up the texting app, sadly to see no new messages from Jason, and opened up the conversation to send him another quick text.

Tim: Jason where are you?

Tim waited a little bit, it said his message sent through, but it had yet to be read from Jason.

Tim started to mildly panic again. What ifs and what is happenings running through the young mans head like a tornado.

"I'm sure Jason is fine." Stephanie reassured Tim, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder, a slightly concerned look on her face.

"Yeah. I mean I know he can handle himself, it's not that I'm worried about. What if he's gotten himself kidnapped or something?" Tim stressed, pulling at his hair slightly.

"Even if he was, Barbara is sure to know by now and alert us if he was in danger." Stephanie comforted him, pulling the sleep deprived Tim in for a hug.

"Yeah, I'm sure you're right. Maybe he just got a little lost. This is a big crowd, I will admit." Tim spoke into the females shoulder, muffling his voice.

Stephanie simply patted her back in reassurance before pulling him out, a smile on her face.

"I have an idea to find where Jason is, but you gotta trust me. I mean, not that I need your trust anyways, I just want support or whatnot, actually, why did I ask you for trust-"

"Stephanie! What is your plan?" Tim desperately asked the blonde, who just smirked at how he sounded utterly desperate.

Stephanie cupped her purple painted nails around her mouth.

"JASON TODD SUCKS!"

And they got nothing. Tim stares at her, before she brightens up and yells into the air again.

"TIM DRAKE SUCKS!"

And from there they could hear someone shouting in the distance. Jasonshouting in the distance.

"What did you say about my angel!? Come and fight me like a man!" Tim heard Jason yell, and smirked at his reaction.

It looked like Stephanie was close to doubling over in laughter, covering her mouth with one hand, her stomach with her other.

Person A: Jason
Person B: Tim

Jason looked up from his book when he heard some odd noises coming from his bedroom window.

"Tim? Is that you?" Jason called out, getting off the couch, setting his book and red glasses on the coffee table.

As he ventured closer to his bedroom, he heard someone muttering and groaning in pain.

"Tim?" Jason tried again, walking into his room to find Tim on the edge of their messed up bed, with a first aid box next to him, wrapped himself in gauge.

"Tim? What happened? Are you okay?" Jason asked quickly, rushing to the young mans side.

"I'm fine Jay. Just a scratch." Tim whispered, content on keeping his eyes on the wound on his stomach.

"Just a scratch? Tim that looks like a bullet wound!" Jason shouted, quickly taking the roll of gauze from Tim's hands, and continuing to wrap it up.

"Jay..." Tim whispered, setting a pale hand on the hand Jason was pressing into the bed to use for support while wrapping Tim's stomach.

"Jason." Tim tried again, to get the older man to talk, but instead just got quiet sobs.

"Jason talk to me." Tim pressed, squeezing the large hand in his own cold one.

Jason whispered something, but it was so quiet even Tim couldn't hear him between the quiet sobs and the tears falling off his cheeks.

"What?" Tim tried.

"I can't loose you. For Gods sakes, not you of all people. I already lost so many people in my life. But you? No. I don't care what I have to do, I will keep you safe. I promise Tim."

Jason whispered slightly louder, only to break into sobs, stopping the hand that was wrapping the gauze and bringing both hands to cover his face.

Tim didn't know if he should comfort Jason or not, so he decided to just talk instead.

"Jason?"

"Yeah?" Jason asked behind his hands, his crying slowing down to lights sobs again.

"Just... promise me I won't loose you in the process of saving me." Tim whispered, placing his hands around Jason's back, slowly bringing him closer for a hug.

Jason gladly accepted the hug with open arms, literally, and brought Tim closer, careful of the fresh wound on Tim's stomach.

"I'll do my best. Promise." Jason reassured Tim, slowly running his hands up and down Tim's back careful of the bandages.

Now it was Tim's turn to cry softly, clutching the brown jacket that Jason was wearing, one of his Red Hood jackets.

In turn Jason clutched the younger closer to his chest, this time not so careful of Tim's new wound, causing him to hiss in the sudden pain.

"Ah sorry." Jason apologized quickly, letting go of the hug, rubbing his eyes clear of the tears he cried earlier, and going to help dress the wound.

"Don't worry about it." Tim replied softly, focusing his attention on Jason's steady breathing as the older man focused on properly wrapping gauze around his stomach.

So two like mini one shots in one I guess, sorry it took so long. I've been practicing for Symphony Auditions.

I am actually filming myself tomorrow for Auditions so there might not be a chapter tomorrow either. We shall see in time.

Wish me luck and I hope to speak to you all soon!