Damian&OC《8》Hoods

Not based off of Pinterest

I own everyone but Damian.

We all carry secrets

Burdens of knowladge we cant share

Whether it be because they asked you not to, or it's forced, or you simply don't think anyone will listen

Everyone hides something about themselves

It could be how smart we are

How weak we are

Our pasts

Our insecurities

They all are hidden from fear, that if you tell someone who you really are, they won't accept you.

So you drive the secret away, bury it deep within, hoping it becomes false

That we aren't scared

That we are strong

When we clearly aren't

                                     -Jean Shreave

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Mackenzie Harrison is a smart girl.

Not very popular, sure. No friends. But who needs friends when they distract you from your work?

She may wear a deep purple hoodie everyday, but that doesn't stop you from seeing the bottom half of her face.

Nobody knows what the top of her face looks like in Gotham Academy.

Not even Damian Wayne.

He has tried, looked up every picture ever taken of her, but still, no such luck has passed him.

Mackenzie is a straight A+ student. Perfect grades, 100% 24/7, always the teachers per, never skips a day of school, even when sick.

The two things anyone and everyone knows about Mackenzie Harrison, is how smart and dedicated she is to school, and that her father tragically died in a car accident.

That all changed one fateful day.

Damian Wayne was minding his own business, trying to get to his next class, when he feels a body crash into him.

Damian feel to the floor, slightly scraping his hands and knees on the white tiled flooring of the academy.

"I'm so sorry!" He could hear a female voice say.

He looked up to see Mackenzie Harrison standing over him, meeting her eyes.

He was stuck in place.

Mackenzie Harrison had several cuts on her forehead, some looked old, others looked yesterday-new.

She had the most interesting  ember eyes he could ever see, like fire meets forest, with the slight accents of grass green.

One eye had a dark black bruise over it. She got hit there, probably punched. Her left eyebrow looked like it was nicked in the middle.

Mackenzie met his eyes, and seconds later realized Damian Wayne was looking at the top half of her own face.

She quickly moved her focus to the side, so he couldn't see her eyes. Praying to every God, real or not, that he didn't see her whole face.

She stuck out her hand in front of him, silently cursing herself as to being this careless.