Robin《7》Q&A

It was a large open space, from what Robin could tell. It was bright yellow, almost like his utility belt.

He wandered around, not seeing anything but the vibrant yellow that started to make his head spin.

"Where am I?" He asked. The last thing poor Richard could remember was doing his easy homework in his room.

"This is the Q&A room."

Robin turned around, trying to see where the big, yet soft voice came from. It seemed like it came from everywhere.

"Who are you?" He called out.

"That is irrelevant. But, I will allow you to call me Jean."

"So, Jean. Where am I?"

"I have already answered that question."

"Well, who are you?"

"I am the author. I have the power to write. I can make your life into anything I desire, and I send my creativity out into the world for others to read."

"So... can you write me out of this dreaded room?"

"I posses such power, yes. But I will not, for the sake of this chapter."

"Well can you at least make it so it's not all yellow in here? It's hurting my eyes!"

"Of course."

The room changed from an all yellow to a room with red, yellows, greens, and blacks.

"That's slightly better." Richard mused.

"Of course it is. I posses knowladge of your likings and dislikings. Your identity and who you become in the future. But let's not get ahead of ourselves."

"That's impossible. One person can not have this much power."

"Richard Grayson, you underestimate the power us writers have. While most writers write books, I am more powerful.

I am a fangirl. Among my tribe, we people take characters that already exist and turn their lives into whatever we wish."

"I find this very hard to believe."

"Be it as you may, but my power can conquer The Light, and Darkside. The will my words posses allow me to control your every move."

Robin snickered at the power of this "author". He didn't believe such things.

"And I can prove it to you. What I write right here and right now is being read by my viewers, and I can make your life miserable with simple words I form."

Robin wasn't taking any of this nonsense. No power of authority should be this strong.

"If you wish an example, I can provide one."

A change of scenery happened before the young boy wonders eyes. There were couches, and a TV, and even a trapeze set.

Sitting on one of the very plush cushions sat his parents, watching the TV across the blue room.

Tears came to the young birds blue eyes, as he ran toward them. He opened his arms wide, wanting to embrace them.

"Mami! Tati!"

His parents looked at him, and stood up, only to have been knocked back down by the sheer force of their child.

He cried in their arms, tears of joy turning into tears of sadness as the feeling of their soft touches dissapeared, and he was left alone.

"See, young Richard? I can bring your parents back, I can make them go away. I can make you Batman, I can make you Deathstroke.

What I write is decided by me, and what I write happens in the minds of others. I can destroy your life, and I can make it anew.

I have the power to kill you without a spec of blood on my fingers, the power to make you immortal, to give you superpowers stronger than Superman.

All I ask is that you trust me, this is all for your own good. I am the reason for your coma, and the reason you had a child.

I am the reason Tyler Anderson exists, without her she would be nothing. I am the reason you can be in a relationship with your brother, Jason.

I can send the entire team away. I can bring Wally back to life. I can kill all your friends. For me, along with my tribe, have the power to control your life."

The young bird soaked in all this information, and started to get curious.

"Wait. You said you take characters that already exist and control their lives. This Tyler Anderson you so speak of exists because of you."

"My dear boy. I also have the power to send you to alternate dimensions, where a different team of superheroes live.

I have the power to create my own characters and forge them into already existing ones lives. I am a Fangirl, and this is my power."

"Mhmm. Prove it."

"Maybe if I bring another Fangirl, you can witness our true potential. Mstrydude is another like me, and has a question."

"What is it?"

"What happened to the teen titans?"

"The what?" Richard asked.

All of a sudden a boy similarly dressed like Richard appeared. He had spikier hair and a little different costume.

"I think you want this Robin."

Richard looked confused as to who this boy was. He looked similar, yet a little different.

"I know this might be confusing to some of you, but we are not the same person. I am in my mid teens, he is 13."

Currently Richard was trying to make sense of everything that was going on, from the apparent teen that was talking to this "author".

"I have a girlfriend, he has a bromance with Kid Flash. My show is done with, his is just taking forever. He is adorable, I am not."

"This is all very true, Robin. But the main difference between the two of you is hardly different. Continue."

"Like I was saying before I was rudley interrupted, he still has his Batman."

Robin was now intrigued and a little angered by the mention of his mentor.

"If you try to steal my Batman I will end you." He threatened the other Robin.

"I don't want your Batman!" The teen cried.

"There. You two are done. Everything that has happened will be wiped from you memory. Farewell, and safe travels back."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Next chapter is Robin/ Damian Wayne