Tim&OC《59》Fear

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Olivia opened her eyes to see two blurry figures standing over her. She couldn't make out much in the blinding white room, not even their voices.

She tried to make a sound, but her throat hurt and felt so parched you might as well call it the next Gobi desert.

She quickly grew tired of trying to focus on what they were saying, or trying to get a better picture of them, and let the darkness that blurred at the edge of her vision overtake her.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Next was five figures standing around her inthe blinding white room. She could make out the fact they were staring down at her, but that was all.

She could barely make out their conversations, barley make out their faces, or their clothing, or what she even could hear.

All she could hear was the shrill sound of every count of beat from somewhere next to her.

She grew tired again, and focused on the voices around her, trying to grasp what was happening to her.

"Fainted............ lives............ Deaths........ Leslie........... bulle............ failure........"

And once again let the darkness swoop in to take over her vision and mind, as if it was in control of her body.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Next time there was one lingering figure over her, and she could make out a little more than in the past.

He had a black something covering an area around his eyes, and was wearing a red, black, and faints of yellow outfit.

He had midnight black hair, and from what she could make out he was looking at her stomach.

And that's when she felt a very large amount of unwanted pain.

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

The figure left quickly, but she could care less at the moment. The only thing she could focus on was the heavy pain in her stomach.

It felt like thousands of bees, trillions of wasps, hundreds of needles, and millions of knives had been plunging inside her chest all at once.

She barely registered what was happening, and it sounded like there was someone screaming in the distance, but she couldn't tell.