Jaydick《●2●》

Prompts

7) "Feel like another round?"

37) "Do you regret it?"

Superheroes

Requested by DickGraysonFangirl

The bar was wild. Cheers from the crowd surrounding the two raven haired boys taking swishes of the small amounts of intoxicating liquids.

"Drink drink drink drink!" Was mixed in with the yelling of "Chug chug chug chug!" Fists bumped in the air and were banged against the tables.

The one raven with beautiful antagonizing blue eyes took another glass from the bartender before dipping his head back to chug down the liquid in a single gulp.

The other raven with a splotch of white in the front was drinking straight from a bottle, stopping every five gulps to wipe at his mouth.

"Feel like another round?" The bartender asked the older raven, handing out another shot of the horribly disgusting yet delicious drink.

The raven just shook his head no, and turned to look at his finacè, who was still chugging down the liquid straight from the bottle.

"Nah man. I think my husband and I need to go." He slurred, as he ripped the bottle out from his fiancés hand.

Jason looked confused and hurt and he looked over to him. "Did you just take away my baby!? Give her back!"

Jason lunged at Dick, trying to grab the almost empty bottle from the mans grasp, placing a hand on his thigh to balance himself out.

"No. We need to go home. Then you can have your daughter back." Dick told his fiancè, before hopping off the table he was sitting on.

He turned to Jason who was just staring bloody daggers at him, crossing his arms over his chest, a small pout forming on his lips.

Dick sighed. "Come on Jason. Let's go home." He reached out to grab Jason by the arm and drag him out of the crowd that looked sad they were leaving.

After all, it wasn't every day you get to watch Gotham's Darling Richard Grayson pop by in a bar with his soon to be husband and get drunk.

He dragged his lover into the slick red sports car with black details. He literally shoved Jason into the passenger side before getting into the drivers.

"Now can I have her back?" Was the first dialogue he was met with after opening his side of the car.

Instead of answering the man, Dick just rolled his eyes and chucked the bottle into the car, aiming for Jason's lap, and got into the car himself.

Jason chugged down the rest of the alcohol drink, the sting being left behind in his throat and on his tounge, tasting almost metallic.

"So." Was all he said to try and start a conversation with his soon to be husband.

"So?"

"Do you regret it?" Jason asked, before tipping the bottle back to see if he left behind any drops of the sickly sweet liquid.

"Regret what?"

"Saying yes."

Dick was confused at first as to what he was talking about. He had said yes so many times in his life he doubted even God kept track.

"Saying yes to what exactly?" He asked, fuming around, patting down his pockets in his coat and in his pants for his keys.

"My proposal."

Jason said it so bluntly Dick stopped, and his mind almost felt entirely sober again. Almost, however. He wasn't quite there yet.

"Of course not. Why would you think that?" Dick asked, just staring at Jason with tears in his eyes. God he was a mess when he was drunk.

Both boys reacted to being drunk in different ways. Dick was just an emotional mess. One minute he would cry over the simplest thing, and the next he'd be a ball of sunshine about murder.

Jason wasn't entirely different, although he was a little more angry in general. Not that he isn't when he's sober, just less angry.

"I don't know. I just thought that I'm not enough or somethin."

"Don't you ever say that Jay! You're my bestest best friend and I love you too much that I just wouldn't want to live without you!"

Now Dick was in full blown tears, sobbing his heart out, his eyes blood red and white, his cheeks were flushed and his neck was stiff.

"Stop crying or you're gonna make me cry too!" Jason screamed, tears coming to his own teal ones as he watched his soon to be husband break down in front of him.

"I'm sorry! I just love you too much." Dick cried out between sobs, his hands gripping firmly onto Jason's.

"I love you too birdie." Jason cried out, grasping onto his lovers hands like if he were to let go, he would die or simply fall apart.

"I love you so much Jay." Dick cried softly, having calmed down from just moments ago. Again, the effects of alcohol.

"Then show me." Jason whispered, grip firmer as he looked into the alluring blue eyes.

"What? How?"

Jason's firm stance began to soften, his frown shifting into that evil smile he usually wore under his red hood out on the streets dealing with thugs.

"Let's get married."

It took a little to process, but Dick came back to his drunken senses and matched Jason's evil smile before letting go.

"Alright. Let's do it. I know someone in a church who can get us married in 15 minutes tops."

"Great."

◇ time skip brought to you by Tim◇

It was morning, the sun was shining a bright light through the window of the apartment the two men were sleeping in last night.

The first of them to wake up was Jason, who woke with a headache and a very warm body tangled in sheets.

He grumbled a curse word under his breath as the headache started to pound on his head, and grew even worse when he noticed he was nude.

He looked over to the other figure on the bed and was in shock. His mind was racing, and he could not remember a single thing that happened last night.

But what if they did it last night? He was scared to find out how Dick would handle that. Both he and Jason had agreed to save that until after marriage.

It was hard at times, of course it was, they almost did it a few times. But now that he couldn't remember what happened, Jason was beyond scared.

He scanned the room, and found a piece of paper on the desk, and reached for it, reading the text.

"Sh!t."

So, I hope this lived up to your expectations, Liza. Or should I say, Mrs. Grayson.

This was a little difficult to write, as seeing I'm not very funny, I'm a very serious person, and I can't write jokes to save my life.

But all in all, I enjoyed trying something new, and I'm so excited to continue this month.