Batboys《46》Divergent

Erudite- knowledge
Dauntless- fearless
Abnegation- selfless
Candor- honesty
Amity- peace

It's safe to say that all Robin's would be Divergent, as seeing they all are very smart, they dare to go fight people with guns and bombs and anything lethal, they all would rather die than have an innocent die, or anyone else for that matter, although sometimes that can be debated. The only category they wouldn't fall in is Candor, as seeing they are very good at keeping secrets and don't always constantly say what's on their minds.

But putting them into separate factions is one matter all on its own.

Going through every Robin's main traits, and sometimes the smaller ones, it's safe to assume that if every Robin wouldn't be categorized as Divergent, the ones seem fit.

First off Damian Wayne would obviously belong to the Dauntless faction, as seeing although he can get mighty cocky and is sometimes overestimated in his strength, he would fit best in this faction. The Dauntless are brave and choose to face fear head on, seeing it as a sign of strength to be able to face your fears rather than cower away from them.

Damian Wayne is almost always seen as a character that is always too stubborn to ask for help, but sometimes that isn't always such a bad thing, as much as I don't want to say. Sometimes you need to do things yourself, people can be too unpredictable. The Dauntless strive and find joy by facing their fears head on.

Tim Drake would obviously belong in the Erudite faction, as seeing the sole purpose of the Erudite is their intellect. Tim Drake is proven to be known as, by Ra's Al Guhl himself, the second greatest detective in the world. It takes much to impress Ra's, and seeing that Ra's has respect for the boy, it's obvious he would belong best in the Erudite faction.

Tim Drake was the only Robin who figured out the identity of Batman without being told by using his detective skills. He is awfully well known as the smartest, and maybe even the best Robin of them all, especially from his transfer from Robin to Red Robin, and during his run as leader of the Teen Titans.

I believe the hardest to categorize is Jason Todd. Jason is brash, has always been, and very brutal when it comes to force, but those traits, while they can be his greatest weakness, is also his greatest strength. Jason Todd would probably belong with the Dauntless as well, as seeing he is able to do what Batman has stated he never can, nor will. Kill.

You may think that it's wrong and easy, but Batman has claimed if he were to kill even one villain, then he would turn into a killing machine, going down the dark path. Jason Todd only kills whom he deeds need to be killed, and while many find that wrong, claiming he's playing God, it takes a lot of strength to do what Jason does. Even the Dark Knight himself can't bring himself to do what Jason can.

Now while some may have disagreements with me on this, personally I think the first boy wonder belongs in the Amity faction. Dick Grayson is seen as a light to Batman's darkness on many more occasions than none. He views life as something wonderful, whereas Bruce Wayne is consumed by his parents death.

Dick Grayson has moved past what has happened, and can be claimed as the DC universes center, or at least one of them. People know of Batman to strike fear into people, whereas Nightwing, although can do just as good a job, is a more trusted hero in the superhero community.

While many may disagree with me on some of these choices, I think I gave good points as to why if we were to separate each character and go back to their core characteristics, it's safe to assume that these former (and still continuing) proteges of Batman himself have different outlooks on things as well.

Now it is well known that all Robin's can be just as brave as the Dauntless, just as smart (maybe even smarter) as the Erudite, selfless like the Abnegation, and nice and caring like the Amity. Although the last two can be debated on some of the Robin's.

Now we can talk about the faction they would least likely belong in. Besides Candor that is.

First off Damian Wayne would obviously not belong in the Amity faction of all factions, as seeing his tough childhood could be some cause to that. He isn't brash all the time, but I find him sometimes rude and disrespectful and insulting.

Tim Drake is actually very hard to not categorize. But if we were to eliminate everything he's done faction wise, it would most likely be Abnegation, though on countless occasions he has saved people from getting hurt, and getting hurt himself in the process.

Jason Todd is also probably Amity as well as seeing although he can be much nicer than Damian is known for, he has his moments that would probably land Amity as one of the factions he probably wouldn't belong in, much less be tested for.

I also found this difficult to narrow down as well. Nightwing is most definitely brave, caring, selfless, and smart, since he obviously was trained by the world's supposed greatest detective, so honestly both him and Red Robin would probably just not be tested for Candor and that's it.

I think I made some very interesting points for you to think on, so I'll let that all sink in.

I honestly would probably be Amity, since I have a tendency to try and relate to everyone and what they're going through, I don't know, it's hard to explain, but I honestly can't even hurt a spider. And I'd probably least likely be tested for Dauntless, point being, I can't even hurt a spider, much less jump off a moving train or a building.

But let me know what faction you would be in, and give me good reasons. I'm very interested in what you think about yourselves.

And also this is the 50th part to this book! I'm so happy I made it this far!