Jaytim《33》Flowers pt. 3

It had been almost two months since Bruce had found out Jason was still alive, though he had to cope with the fact Jason had lost his memory.

Bruce wanted to have Martian Manhunter to help piece Jason's memory back together, but Martian Manhunter told him memories that are erased are different.

You simply can't piece them back together if they aren't there in the first place, like with Kaldur's mind.

Bruce still hasn't given up on the hope that he could give Jason back his memories, thought it's not like he told him.

Jason had found out (again) that Bruce was Batman, and had promised to keep the secret, even to bring it to his grave.

When Jason was Robin, he told Bruce the same thing, and it made Bruce's heart clench when he heard the older man claim the exact same thing.

Bruce had been looking non stop for the person behind Jason's washed memories, and Alfred had been scolding him on the little sleep he was getting because of it.

"Master Bruce, this is unhealthy. We may have to face the fact Master Jason may never get his memories back."

"No Alfred. This wasn't an accident, this was intentional. I can feel it. I just need to find the person behind it." Bruce muttered, continuing to look through files.

Alfred sighed in defeat. "As you wish. And may I say, Master Timothy is growing quite fond of Master Jason." Alfred smiled, watching the man work.

Bruce just hummed in interest, continuing to search through encrypted files and hacking into databases for others.

Alfred placed a mug of coffee next to Bruce's hand, and walked away, a small content smile on his face, please with himself.

Bruce Wayne may be able to sniff out almost every different type of chemical and drug in the world, but not one Alfred used.

Before the elevator doors closed to bring the butler up to the floors of Wayne Manor, he watched Bruce starting to fall asleep after taking a sip of the coffee.

Alfred walked into the living room when the elevator doors opened again, and walked out to head towards the kitchen.

At the moment Tim was humming a song to himself, a small smile on his face, as he watched his coffee brew in the pot from the machine.

"And what has Master Timothy in such a good mood today?" Alfred asked, noticing Tim humming to the song Call Me Maybe.

Tim looked over to Alfred, the small smile widening a little. "Nothing." Tim replied, focusing his attention back onto the brewing coffee.

Alfred simply smiled, though he was laughing on the inside at Tim's good mood. He was only like this when Jason Todd was over.

When the coffee was done, Tim grabbed one of the coffee mugs from a cabinet and poured it into a Red Robin mug.

Tim walked out of the kitchen, continuing to hum to the song that was stuck inside of his head, as he walked toward a certain room.

When he reached a pair of tall dark wooden doors, he grabbed one of the door knobs and twisted it slowly, careful to not make a sound.

When he opened the door slightly, he stepped into the room and closed the door quickly, careful to not make a sound.

He walked pass the many deep dark oak shelves in the room, and walked towards where Jason was sitting on a chair.

Jason had on a pair of glasses that he used every once in a while while he was reading, and if Tim were being honest, he found it hot.

In Jason's hands was the book "Such a Pretty Face" written by Cathy Lamb, and he looked to be almost half way through the book.

When Tim walked into Jason's view, Jason looked up from his book and quirked up one of his eyebrows, as to ask "why are you here?"

"Hi Jay. What you reading?" Tim asked, leaning over to get up in Jason's face. Jason didn't look amused.

"I'm pretty sure I already answered that the last time you were in here." Jason answered, looking down at the mug of coffee in Tim's hand.

Tim just smiled, and Jason met with his eyes again, before giving Tim a small smile as well, which looked more on the mischievous side.

"I know." Tim whispered, getting closer to Jason's face, smile growing a little bigger when he could feel Jason's breath on his lips.

Ever since Jason had been introduced to Bruce, for the second time, even though Jason didn't know that, Jason had been hanging out in the Manor more often.

Tim had finished his classes three weeks later, and the two of them started to hang out with the other a lot, causing feelings to develop.

Two weeks ago Tim had admitted his feelings to the older man, and after the two admitted how much they liked each other, they started dating.

The newly found couple crept closer to each other until their lips met, and instantly Tim started to run his fingers through Jason's hair.

Jason was running his hands all along the small of Tim Drake's back, and brought Tim onto his lap so Tim wouldn't be uncomfortable.

They separated for a second when they needed air, and Tim took that to his advantage, taking off Jason's glasses.

Jason had put the bookmark in the book he was reading, and placed it on a small coffee table in arms reach, before going back to their "activities".

After a minute of kissing each other again, however, someone had cleared their throat, causing the couple to separate in suprise.

Both Jason and Tim looked up to see a smirking Richard Grayson standing by one of the many bookshelves in the library.

"Care to explain, Tim?" Richard asked his younger brother in a teasing manner, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Uhhh we're dating." Tim managed to say, much to his older brother's pleasure.

Yay! Another chapter! I actually enjoyed writing this, as usual, but it was quite nice to talk about Jason like this.

Now I THINK the next chapter is supposed to be a dare, so it's going to be really dark and gruesome, just a warning ahead of time.

The story will be a Talon based fic, for my favorite bird, and just warning, it's really descriptive and mentions of cannabilism.

I can write darker than you could think I'm capable of. With love, Jean.