Joker《51》Torture

Five hooded dark figures stood in the warehouse, surrounding someone that was tied up to a chair in the middle of the room.

He had pasty white skin, bright red cherry lips, yellow teeth, a deadly large grin on his face, green hair, and a purple suit with colorful ribbons.

One of the figures stepped into the singular light that was shining on the very strange man, and pulled off the sack that was shove upon his head.

The figure was Jason Todd, dressed in his Red Hood glory, brown jacket and everything.

The man, also known as Joker to most people, if not to all, looked up from the mucky floor to look at his surroundings.

When he noticed Red Hood, he laughed that sickening and gut twisting laugh of his, before checking out the others.

One of the people I'm the room had the same pasty white skin the Joker had, with black ash lips and red eyeshadow to form hearts around her eyes.

Her signature overly large hammer was held in her right hand, and she had on black and red shorts with a matching black, red, and white corset.

Her hair was tied up into two large ponytails that st on top of her head and flowed down on each side.

Another figure was rather on the short side, with black boots, a black fuzzy sweatshirt covering a black shirt, and black pants.

She had black and white glasses and brown blonde ombrè hair that touched her forearms.

One other was on the taller side, with black flats on, a pair of jeans, a simple t-shirt on, her hair and glasses almost matching the jacket she wore.

The last figure in the room was rather hard to tell, as seeing she was the farthest from the Joker and he couldn't make her figure out.

"So, the gangs all here. What's next, old Batsy comes in an-"

Before the Joker could spit out a venomous word from his mouth, Harley stepped up and smacked her hammer against his stomach.

When the pain subsided quickly, he started to laugh again at his former girlfriends antics.

All of a sudden the three unidentified figures grabbed a metal tool from almost out of nowhere from where Joker could see, and started wacking him with them.

Red Hood stood up and raised his hand, causing all three girls to stop their smacking, and to look up at him with confusion.

"Which hurts more? A..."

The girls instantly hot the memo, and the reference, and all wacked him with the edges of the crowbars in different places, causing him to flinch.

When they stopped attacking, they looked up to the man that came from the dead, as if silently asking for directions.

"Or B?"

The girls started to hit the creepy man again, this time with the other end of their crowbars, and a few more times.

The taller one successfully hit him in the eye, causing him to grunt in pain, and the other figure he had yet to figure anything about hit him in the kneecaps.

When they finished their fun, for the moment, Harley stepped up to the clown, a look of utter disgust spread onto her face, prepping her hammer for a swing.

"Now Harl-"

Before he could even finish his sentence, the angry woman swung her overly large hammer and knocked it directly against his cheekbone, causing it to crack.

He tried to say something else, but even moving his mouth hurt at the moment, so he wasn't able to complete his earlier sentences.

"You know, I've been waiting for this moment all my life. And finally I have my chance. Batman is currently preoccupied with Bane."

Red Hood grabbed one of his smaller guns from one of his many holsters, getting it ready to shoot the ugly man in the head.

The creepy clown in question physically flinched when he heard the gun being prepped, bullet loaded and everything.

"And finally, with the help of the people who hate you the most, and are willing to go to jail for killing you, are here to make it happen."

Red Hood finished his speech, before looking up from the Joker who was tied to the chair that had fallen down and on the side of the floor.

He took a moment to scan each girl in the room with him, one with a hammer way too large for anyone, and the other three with crowbars.

After facing the last one, who was still stuck in the shadows, compared to the other figures that were in the singular light in the middle of the room, he turned his focus back to the mad man.

The sick clown tried to grin his wide and lip splitting grin, but that too even hurt to do, so he had to stick with a small smile, that was just as creepy.

"Sweet dreams, Joker. Tell Satan I said hello." Red Hood told the sick man on the mucky floor, before pressing his finger down on the trigger.

The bullet flew in air for a split second, before hitting the Joker square in the forehead, and killing the mad clown for good.

The sound from the shot rang against the bare walls in the warehouse, echoing the noise for a minute afterwards, before a few beats of dead silence.

When Jason Todd assured the other people in the room the Joker would stay dead, they all smiled and threw their fists in the air in victory.

"We did it!" The shorter one shouted, taking off her hoodie and throwing her hair out of her face.

"Group hug!" Harley shouted excitedly, already tugging the taller one and Jason in for a hug.

The other two joined in, and the people happily celebrated the death of the Joker from their hands, and danced the night away.

Later that night, news reports were all over, and Batman was scanning the place for evidence. But would find none.