Damidick《●7●》

Prompts

35. "Prove it."

70. "For once, I need you."

Suggested by alyssa579437744

"Talon. You are hired to work for the leader of the Leauge of Assasians, Damian Al Guhl. He requires assistance to overthrow a newly arrising assassin. You leave at dusk."

Talon smiled under his mask as he bowed to the head of the Court, before walking out of the large room filled with other members.

He walked to his rather small room, where he kept his things, such as extra Talon uniforms, extra golden blades he had been tinkering with.

A few extra sashes that had many medals he had gained through helping kill off people, and even where he kept a stash of Owl feathers.

He took off the current belt that held all of his usual knives, and emptied out a few different pockets before trading the regular standard golden knives with his newer ones.

Some of the knives he replaced had dried blood on them, and he made a mental note to himself to clean all of his knives before he arrived inside the area belonging to Damian Al Guhl.

One of his favorite knives held small smoke pellets inside the butt of the blade, and another one was more of a boomerang blade.

Between receiving and going through his killing assignments and sleeping in the water that gave him immortality, Talon got a few pockets of time to himself that usually lasted two to three hours long.

In that time he would invent things using tools or materials he stole or grabbed off the streets on his missions.

Talon enjoyed his work, especially when his forbidden lover, the Al Guhl, was involved.

Usually the man would be too busy being in charge of an entire army of assassins and training them, but sometimes he would ask specifically for Talon from the Court on occasion.

This little thing they had going on between the two had been going on for nearly 12 years now, and Talon had been with the man over 200 times, usually lasting a week.

So when Talon saw the island come into view of his sight, he couldn't be happier and felt a wave of relief wash over his stomach and mind.

Knowing he was going to be in his lovers arms again for a week made him feel practically giddy, and internally he was squealing so hard his head hurt a little.

When he reached the rooftops of the main building he watched Lady Shiva training what looked like a bunch of newbies.

He could tell by their form, the way they swung their swords around, trying to mimic the lady to the millimeter, but overall failing to do so.

Talon usually appeared at the place one of two ways. He would jump down and Lady Shive would simply walk him to wherever the young Al Guhl was, or he would figure out himself and suprise the man.

Today he felt like going for more of a suprise, so he leaped off the roof gracefully and without a sound before jumping onto another red shingled roof.

He ran across rooftops until he was right on top of where the young mans study room was, and climbed onto the windowsills to scan the room.

In the room were tons of wooden book shelves made from oak and cherry trees, the dim lighting looking brighter compared to the darker scene outside.

There was a large wooden desk with a few books and papers scattered across the surface, but no Damian. So Talon jumped to the roofs again.

This time he went to the mans private training room, where he usually trained with Talon when they wanted to spar, to challange the other.

Most of the time Talon would win, as seeing he's been training longer than Damian has, but sometimes Damian would get the upper hand and use it to his advantage, ultimately winning.

He scanned the room, dark blue mats on the floor, a punching bag in the middle of the room, a practice dummy, and a wall full of weapons, but still no Damian.

The last reasonable place Talon could think of was the dungeon, where every once in a while Damian would take him to to see a very special someone.

But other than that, Damian could literally be anywhere, which would mean Talon would had to spend some time looking for the man.

If he wanted to suprise him.

Sure, Lady Shiva was an option, but Talon liked her but also disliked her. It's complicated, but he honestly preferred to fight messier than she did.

Talon checked the dungeons as well, passing by the window he was so familiar with, looking through all the others to see if the assassin was there.

But, unfortunately, he wasn't, so Talon gave up and went to the rooftops again, on high alert for any noises besides the ones coming from the trainers.

As seeing Damian's bedroom didn't have any windows in it, he would have to sneak in through the halls and check there.

And sure, Talon was very quiet and skillful enough to pass by Batman, but an entire building full of assassins trained by both Lady Shiva and Damian Al Guhl?

There was just no way that would be able to happen. So instead Talon decided to present himself the swordswoman, who had just ended her training with the newbies.

"Talon. I take it the Demons head had requested you?"

Talon didn't say or do anything he just stood completely still like a statue.

"I'll lead you to him then."

Shive started walking away, and Talon had followed her down a few halls and corridors, passing by many doors and lit torches.

"He's in his bedroom." Was the last thing Shiva told him before leaving him in front of the door that lead to the mans room, walking away to her own.

Talon did not hesitate to knock on the door, and before he knew it, there stood Damian Al Guhl in the doorway, hair in its usual spikes, eyes forest green.

"Welcome home, beloved."

And Damian grabbed Talons wrist, before pulling him into the room, slamming the door behind them, ripping off the Talon mask, and slamming his lips against Talons.

"It's been a while. And for once, I need you." Damian whispered to him in between kisses.

"Then prove it."

Okay. This one took a little of self encouragement to write, as seeing I'm not a fan of this ship.

I always see their relationship as more of a teacher student, or even father son type bond. Just, not lovers.

I was willing to do this and I don't think I plan on doing it ever again. But I can tell you one pool I NEVER plan on doing, ever, is Birdflash.

Sorry this took a bit, today was my father's birthday and now I'm full of ice cream and brownies.