#1 : Interview

"Mum, this is the stupidest thing I have to do. I don't agree and I'm sorry, this time I won't follow your orders." Harry Styles said firmly with his arms folded in front of his chest.

His gaze was sharp, directed at his mother, Anne Styles who was also staring at him intently. The two of them were talking seriously, in the living room, before Harry will leave for work.

Anne frowned. "All right. If you don't want to obey, then I ask you, within a week, you have to bring your choice of wife before me. If not, whether you like it or not, you have to accept my choice of prospective wife for you." Anne said firmly and calmly.

Harry opened his mouth and was about to protest at Anne's order as Anne gave him a deadly look while saying, "This is my final decision. You have one week. After that, I don't care, you have to get married this year." Anne gave Harry one last sharp look before turning around and walking away leaving Harry in the living room.

Harry looked at the back of his mother who then disappeared from behind the door. Harry took a deep breath and slowly sighed. He closed his eyes and lowered his head. One week? To find a future wife? How is that even possible? Since Harry decided to take over his family's company after his father, Des Styles, died in an accident, Harry left his old life behind him.

The current Harry is not the old Harry anymore. The current Harry is not Harry who often changes his partner once a day. Harry is now prioritizing work over his love life. So how can Harry even get a future wife, let alone a girlfriend, if in the past two years, he has never thought about to get a partner at all?

Harry turned and walked out of the living room. Harry didn't want to think about that. Besides, his mother must be kidding, right? One week? Looking for future wife? How can that be possible? Marriage and dating are clearly different. Harry has dated a few times before and his relationship never lasts long with anyone. His longest relationship lasted three months and after that, everything is over. But isn't marriage the exact opposite? As much as possible, marriage is something that bounds two people together, forever and for a lifetime.

Harry walked into his office and several employees immediately gave him a warm greeting. Harry did not reply to them and continued walking towards the elevator. Harry pressed the thirteenth button and stood quietly in front of the elevator, waiting for the elevator to open for him. Some of the female workers looked at him with admiration and some employees looked at him with goose bumps prickling on their skin. Harry was already used to such looks.

The workers admired his good looks, and there was no surprise about that.

Physically, Harry is indeed very handsome. He has a proportional body and a firm face shape. His curly hair is dark brown, which always looks neatly adorned on his head. His gaze was sharp, with his beautiful emerald eyes. And his perfectly shaped lips would make any woman go crazy.

In contrast to the employees, the employees are afraid of their nature. From the beginning of joining his family's company, Harry, who was initially friendly and sociable, turned into Harry who was very cold and hard to touch. Harry won't start everything first. He comments more often than he starts talking.

Harry's comments are also known for being very sharp and piercing. Harry never played around with anything that came out of his mouth. His face always radiates the same thing. Seriousness. No other expressions appear as often as expressions of seriousness. The elevator door opened and several employees burst out of the elevator, some of the employees greeted Harry and the rest just bowed their heads and walked away. Harry entered the elevator and pressed the thirteenth button, heading to his study.

The elevator finally stopped right on the thirteenth floor. Harry walked out of the elevator and immediately walked to the office until an employee made him stop. The employee looked shaken when in front of Harry and Harry just stared at her flatly. Harry waited for the woman to speak first. Harry will not start the conversation.

"Mr. Styles." Harry frowned at the brunette. The employee took a breath and slowed her breath.

"We've got five biographies and resumes of your personal assistant candidates, sir. Do we have to contact them one by one and interview them or do you want to choose them for yourself?"

Harry glared at the employee as he folded his arms in front of his chest. "You're asking me to choose them? Then, what's your job? Do you want to run away from the assignment I gave you?" The cold question made the woman bow her head, regretting the stupid question coming out of her mouth. The employee hurriedly said, "I'm sorry, Mr. Styles."

"Tomorrow, someone must be my personal assistant. If not, say goodbye to your work. I don't need employees who are nimble and lazy. There are still many people out there who want to get a job here." Harry walked past the employee, headed for his room. The employee still stood frozen before finally, waking up and immediately walked to the elevator.

━━

"Hi. My name is Taylor Swift. You can call me Taylor. I'm twenty-one years old, and I'm American." The blonde haired girl said excitedly to another girl in an office uniform, who was sitting opposite from her in a room. The girl in an office uniform who was one of the Styles Enterprise employees read the paper in the folder above her desk, while the girl named Taylor Swift waited for the woman to read impatiently.

Taylor even though she just sent a job application yesterday but today she has a job call. Taylor the article just moved from America a few weeks ago, after completing his education at Harvard University.

"You just graduated from Harvard a few months ago. Your GPA is quite high and before, you never worked anywhere." The employee said after reading Taylor's profile.

Taylor nodded her head, affirming what the employee said. The employee's gaze was only focused on the paper on her desk. She only looked at Taylor a few times and to be honest, Taylor hated having to face someone who didn't even look at her.

"Do you know what job you will occupy and who you will face if you are hired to work here?" This time, the woman closed the folder on her desk and looked at Taylor.

Taylor gave a small smile while answering, "I want to be placed anywhere and I'm ready to face anyone. I will do everything, as well as possible. I will obey my boss's orders and try to minimize the mistakes that might be done later."

"I'm on the list of the top 20 best graduates of Harvard in Economics. I can speak fluently in English. I can type with ten fingers. I can also sing and make songs, that's what I do every time I don't have something to do. I can do whatever I'm told, as long as the order can still be reached well. I'm an honest person. I'm diligent in going to church every Sunday. I'm also someone who loves cleanliness. " Taylor said, she never really knew how to deal with a job interview.

Taylor only said things in her head. It doesn't matter if it's interesting or not. It's either, she will be hired to work here or not. If she'll be accepted, Taylor will be very grateful and if not, chances are Taylor will work to manage the family restaurant. Actually Taylor doesn't need a job at all. Taylor already has a future to take care of her family restaurant. But, before Taylor ran the restaurant, Taylor wanted to find a far more challenging work experience. Therefore, Taylor sent several job applications to several companies in the London area.

"I am impressed with your speaking skills, Miss. Swift. You are the last prospective employee I interviewed today and in fact, only you seem to be able to answer all of my questions well and without the slightest nervousness. So, it looks like you are what I'm looking for." Taylor gaped in disbelief as the woman smiled at her and stood up.

The woman reached out to Taylor before saying, "Congratulations on joining Styles Enterprise, Miss. Swift."

Taylor hurriedly got to her feet and shook the woman's hand quickly. "Are you serious? Thank you!" Taylor said excitedly. The employee chuckled and pulled her hand.

"Tomorrow, eight o'clock in the morning, you must get here, Miss. Swift. Make sure you won't be late. I'll explain what work you will do tomorrow." Taylor nodded her head excitedly.