#50 : Gemma

"Yay, we're finally here!"

Taylor glanced at Abigail who looked very happy when they finally landed in London.

Tomorrow, they will be watching a special Victoria's Secret program. Many people will come to take a look at the models doing their catwalk on the runway.
Taylor can't wait to see Karlie's first catwalk on the runway.

Times flies fast and it's been almost a month she hasn't seen Karlie. A few days after Taylor booked a flight to London, Karlie immediately left for her rehearsals.

Taylor and Abigail were currently walking while pulling their respective luggages. They will be staying in London for one week.

"Where are we going to stay, Tay?" Abigail asked Taylor, who had been silent, trapped in her own thoughts.

Abigail held her breath. She knew that Taylor began to remember that past that she left here in London. London has a lot of memories for Taylor, and returning to London is the same as repeating her past.

"Tay, are you all right?" Abigail waved her hand in front of Taylor, making Taylor snap out from her thoughts and immediately smiled at Abigail.

"Yes?" Taylor asked with a plain face.

"Where will we stay while in London?" Abigail repeated the question.

"At the hotel, close to the center. I reserved a room for you and me." Taylor answered casually, as she continued to walk forward, heading for the exit door of the airport.

"How are we going to the hotel? By taxi?" Abigail asked. Taylor shook her head.

"I also rented a car, along with a chauffeur for a week, so take it'll easier." Taylor assured. Abigail nodded.

Shortly after, the two of them arrived outside the airport. Taylor wandered her eyes around, looking for the car and the driver that she had rented out.

After a few minutes, a middle-aged man approached Taylor and Abigail. He smiled kindly as he asked, "Miss. Swift?"

Taylor smiled back kindly. "Mr. Smith?" Taylor asked back. The man smiled and nodded his head.

The man began leading Taylor and Abigail to a car that was parked not too far from them. It was a black Range Rover. Taylor bit her inner cheek because the car reminded her of Harry's car. Taylor paused and shook her head, trying to shrug off Harry from her mind.

"Karlie will see us tonight. So we can sleep all day." Taylor informed Abigail when the two of them entered the car. Abigail nodded. And then, the driver started the car and drove to the hotel where they will be staying.

"Harry? What are you doing here?" The middle-aged brown-haired man said, crossing his arms on his chest when he saw his nephew.

Harry Styles was standing in front of the door at the office room of the the brown-haired man named John Styles. He's around at his forties and he's the younger brother of Harry's father, Des Styles.

"I'll just be taking my things. I hope you didn't throw them away." Harry said sarcastically.

He never had a good relationship with his uncle, or neither of his family relatives. Harry's father side of the family, or rather the Styles family, was a family that didn't make sense to Harry. They all have the same nature and character.

Without asking for permission, Harry hurried to one of the cupboards in his office room. Harry sighed. It was a very long time since he had set foot in this room. John has changed everything. The color of the walls were no longer white, which is Harry's favorite color. Now, the walls were grey. The position of the table, sofa, etc. has also been moved differently. The only thing that hasn't changed in this entire room is the position of the large cabinet, where the Enterprise Styles files are placed.