#55 : Sorry

Supposedly, being in London shouldn't be as torturous as this. Taylor had to try to ignore the existence of a man who had, or even still love, her even though he clearly thought that Taylor was a girl who only wanted his wealth. In fact, Taylor never meant that. Initially, Taylor did need Harry to help her family's finances, but Taylor promised to replace it, which she did after their restaurant was back in business. Taylor had never targeted Harry's money.

Taylor sat pensively at Starbucks all alone. Abigail, Gemma and Karlie went somewhere, leaving Taylor, who did woke up lastly in the hotel room. Taylor clearly isn't the type of person who just likes to stay in the room, so that's why Taylor ventured to go to Starbucks alone.

Taylor took a sip from her cup of hot coffee that was already finished halfway. Taylor sighed and began to reach for her phone that was placed on the varnished coffee table in front of her. Taylor fidgeted her fingers on the screen of her phone. She herself didn't even understand what she was doing. What was clear is, she was utterly bored at this time and regrets that she didn't return to Nashville earlier.
If Taylor returned to Nashville a few days ago, she certainly wouldn't be so bored right now.

"Hey."

Taylor sighed when she heard his voice. Taylor didn't look or even glance at him. Her eyes are still focused on the screen of her phone. And Taylor didn't need to know who that voice belonged to, because she knew it too well.

"I'm sorry for what I said a few days ago." The man said again, this time pulling an empty chair near Taylor. Taylor still ignored his presence as she puts on an expressionless face.

"Tay, I'm really sorry for what I said a few days ago. I didn't mean to hurt you. Gemma told me everything. About the reason why you flew to London, how you met Gemma and that guy you were hanging out with. I'm sorry. I shouldn't think that stupidly. I should've been more careful with my words. " Taylor just kept quiet and stopped fidgeting het fingers on the screen.

"You don't know how broken I was when you left. You hurt me. It hurt me so much. I went to your apartment that morning and you weren't there. The service crew said that you moved and returned to Nashville. I tried to went after you at the airport and before I reached the airport, you sent me a voicemail which I still keep on my phone so that every time I miss you, I can hear your voice on that voicemail, even though it hurts. " Taylor bit her lower lip when she heard Harry's confession.

"And then, I promised I wouldn't go back to Styles Enterprise because it's the place where it holds the most memories between you and me. I was trying to forget you. I was trying to continue on with my life without you. I was trying, Tay. But I just couldn't." Harry said as he lowered his head.

"I keep getting drunk and I have countless of one night stands with girls. And I did all of that because I thought that I could forget you and maybe I could mend my broken heart. At least by that, I somehow forgot you for a moment, but after I became sober again, there's still a piece of me that still doesn't want to forget you."
Harry said and Taylor finally looked up and directly looked back at him for the first time.

"When we met again a few days ago, you didn't know how happy I was. I was overjoyed and thought that God was finally giving me the happiness that I need in my life. But when I saw how close you were with that model, it really made me lose my control. After you left together with Gemma and that guy, I finished three bottles of wine and two people had to take me home afterwards." Harry added and closed his eyes, still his head head hung low.

Taylor didn't know what happened to him. Hearing Harry's words that sounded very sincere made Taylor's heart began to soften again.

Yesterday, she was mad at Harry. In fact, she even asked herself why she had to love  a man like that.