#17 : Movies

Harry woke up earlier than usual and was quite surprised to find himself in an unfamiliar room. But then, memories of last night played back inside his head which made him remember that he had fallen asleep on Taylor's bed, with Taylor's arms wrapped around his waist and her head placed on top of Harry's chest. Making them look like they were cuddling.

Harry looked at Taylor's sleeping face which looked very innocent and calm. A smile appeared on Harry's lips. Harry moved his hand, stroking Taylor's cheek gently until Taylor woke up from Harry's touch.

Taylor fluttered her eyes open and turned to look at Harry. They looked at each other in the residence until finally, Taylor pulled away from Harry's arms wrapped around her, which made her eyes widened.

"What are you doing in my room?!" Taylor cried out, while pulling a blanket to cover her body that was actually fully clothed. Harry rolled his eyes and moved away from Taylor's bed.

Harry walked to the window and slowly opened the it, allowing sunlight to enter Taylor's room.

"You should even thank me. You fell asleep when I was trying to calm you down. I couldn't bear to wake you up, so I decided to spend the night here." Harry explained, with a fixed gaze on Taylor's bedroom window. Taylor bit her lower lip.

"Y-You didn't do anything to me, right?" Taylor asked doubtfully. Harry closed his eyes, trying to suppress a laugh. Gosh, how can Taylor think like that? Doesn't she see that she and Harry are still fully clothed. 

"I'm not interested in you, Blondie. Your body is just like a stick." Harry said dryly, after successfully controlling his laughter that was about to break. Taylor pursed her lips.

"Hey! My body isn't like that." Taylor defended herself and Harry finally looked at her with eyebrows raised. A grin appeared on Harry's lips.

"Then prove it to me, if your body isn't like a stick." Harry challenged, folding his hands in front of his chest.

Taylor's cheeks turned red and the girl bowed her head. Harry had to control himself again from breaking a laugh. Taylor really is an adorable and an innocent girl.

"Get ready, Taylor. I'll be waiting for you in the car. We have to go to the office." Harry said before walking out of Taylor's room, leaving Taylor whose cheeks are still flushed.

━━

Throughout the car ride to the Styles Enterprise, Taylor and Harry remained silent with each other's thoughts. Taylor was busy staring out at the streets they were passing by while Harry focused on driving. The atmosphere in the car is very quiet and calm.

Finally, Harry's car stopped right in the parking lot of Styles Enterprise. Harry and Taylor got out of the car without saying anything. Harry walked in front while Taylor trailed from behind. Several employees looked down and greeted when Harry entered the Styles Enterprise building. Harry ignored the greeting whereas, Taylor was vice versa. Taylor greeted back in a very cheerful tone.

After riding the elevator (which was completely fixed), Harry and Taylor arrived at the usual thirteenth floor. They got out of the elevator, and the two of them had passed Liam who was also heading towards the elevator. Liam smiled broadly at Taylor and gave Harry a faint smile.

"Good morning, Harry. Good morning, Taylor." Liam greeted. Harry glanced at Liam briefly before walking past Liam just like that, heading to his office, while Taylor was still standing before Liam.

"Good Morning to you too, Liam."

"There's a lot I want to talk to you about, but it seems like you'll be doing a lot of work today, I'll talk about it later at lunch. See you at lunch, Taylor." Liam winked one eye at Taylor before entering the elevator. Taylor chuckled and walked towards Harry's room. Taylor was about to put her hand on the doorknob of the door when the door opened automatically. Taylor frowns and immediately goes inside. Harry is seen sitting in his swivel chair. The door closes automatically again.

"Wow." Taylor chuckled in admiration before walking over to Harry.

"What should I do today?" Taylor asked, her tone sounding very cheerful. Harry turned his attention to Taylor. Harry folded his hands on the table.

"What do you want to do?" Harry asked in return, which made Taylor frown.

"You're the boss here. You're supposed to be giving me things to do." Taylor replied. 

"I don't know what kind of work should I give to you." Harry said which made Taylor rolled her eyes.

"Come on, Harry. Give me something to do. I don't want to sit on that couch again without doing anything." She said, remember what happened the last time she sat there doing nothing. And somehow, that memory still made Taylor shiver.

"To be honest, I'm tired because I just went to the festival yesterday so I don't know what to do either. Some new reports will be given to me tomorrow. So today, I don't have any work, neither do you."

"If you knew about this all along, then why couldn't we just stay at the apartment?" Taylor says as she pursed her lips.

"You won't get paid by just staying in your apartment. But if you stay here, you'll still get paid." Taylor nodded at Harry's words, finally giving up on arguing with him.

Taylor walked to the couch where she works until finally, pulling out a laptop from the bag where she usually keeps it. Taylor turned on her laptop and looks for a folder containing the latest films she downloaded a few days ago. Taylor put the laptop on the table before sitting quietly on the couch, watching a movie called The Fault Is In Our Stars.

Harry watched Taylor as she had a stern face while she faced the laptop

"What are you doing?" Harry asked curiously, without moving from his place.

"I'm watching a movie." Taylor answered calmly, her eyes still  focused of the laptop screen.

"What movie?"  Harry asked again.

"The Fault Is In Our Stars." Taylor answered.

"Did I allowed you to watch movie?" Harry asked as he got up and approached Taylor.

"I've never asked you for permission, and it I also don't need permission from you. Considering that we have nothing to do for the whole day." Taylor answered without the slightest fear that could be heard in her voice.

Taylor knew Harry was standing next to her and Taylor didn't really care. Harry didn't gave or tell her what she had to do today, so it wouldn't be a problem if she'll watch a movie now.

Unexpectedly, Harry sat down next to Taylor, his eyes also fixed on Taylor's laptop screen. Taylor glanced at Harry who looked curiously at the screen.

"What are you doing?" Taylor asked.

"Watch a movie too. Considering I also don't have work to do today." Harry answers which  made Taylor smile.

"I never thought you would be so interested in watching a romantic drama like this." Taylor commented.

"That's what you thought, Taylor." Harry shrugged and began to lean his back against the back of the sofa. His eyes are still focused on the laptop screen.

"Can you turn up the volume? I can't hear what they're saying." Harry asked.

Taylor chuckled and obeyed. Taylor turned up the volume of her laptop.

Taylor glanced at Harry. Taylor couldn't believe what she was witnessing right now. She never though that Harry will have an interest in watching dramatic films like this.

But just like what Harry said, that's what she thought.