#60 : End

Shopping with Gemma isn't so bad. At least Gemma doesn't have bad habits like Karlie and Abigail. Gemma doesn't take too long to make a decision, unlike Karlie and Abigail who took hours just to choose  one item they had to buy.

Gemma and Taylor's were both holding two totebags containing almost the same clothes, only different colors. They decided to buy something they could use to serve as proof that they were friends.

They bought red shirts for Gemma and a blue one for Taylor with Coldplay lyric on the shirt.

Gemma's has the lyrics of A Sky Full of Stars lyrics: 'You're a full sky of stars', while Taylor's has the song Yellow lyrics: 'Look at the stars, look how they shine for you'.

"Where are we going again?" Taylor asked, after they were outside the mall. Gemma shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. But how about we visit Harry? Let's invite him to lunch together."

"Are you sure we won't disturb him this time?" Taylor asked doubtfully. Gemma shook her head.

"Of course not. After all, he'll be happy to see you surprise him." Gemma said. Taylor smiled thinly.

"All right. Come on, let's go!" Taylor said as Gemma nodded. Both of them started walking back to the place where their car was parked.

The car that Gemma and Taylor was riding on, stopped right in front of Styles Enterprise. As usual, two security guards appeared and opened the door for the both of them. Before they could even walk inside Styles Enterprise, a security officer stopped them.

"Mr. Styles just left a few minutes ago. If you were planning on going to meet him, it looks like you won't." The security officer said as politely as possible.

Gemma and Taylor turned, staring at the officer.

"Really?" Gemma asked as the security guard nodded.

"Yes. He left a few minutes ago."

"Did he leave a message or something?" Gemma asked again. The security his head.

"Nothing at all, Miss. He only said that he had to go, he said it was important business." He explained.

Gemma and Taylor looked at each other before Taylor finally said, "It's okay, Gems. There's always a next time." Gemma sighed as she nodded her head.

━━

Taylor sighed while looking at the wristwatch that was wrapped around her wrist.

She's currently at the airport right now, with her luggage on her left. Gemma stood  beside Taylor, folding her arms in front of her chest.

"Looks like he won't come." Taylor said resignedly. Gemma squinted and shook her head.

"Didn't he promise to see you at the airport? Calm down. He'll definitely come. We just need to be patient." Gemma said, stroking Taylor's shoulder gently.

The plane in which Taylor will be taking, will  be leaving in less than half an hour and Taylor was still standing there, waiting for Harry to arrive.

Yesterday, Harry promised Taylor that he'll be seeing her one last time in the airport before she leaves, but until now there was no sign of him. It seems like Harry is very busy with his work.

Shortly after, an announcement about the flight that Taylor will be taking was heard through the speakers. It announced that all passengers must be on the plane because the plane will leave soon.

"I have to go." Taylor said, smiling faintly.

Taylor hugged Gemma, saying, "I'm going to miss you, Anne and Harry." Gemma nodded.