#18 : Warning

"I don't understand the plot." Harry commented  after the film that he and Taylor watched was over.

"What didn't you understand about the plot?" Taylor asked in surprise. Harry shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't understand the whole story. You know what, just forget it. Never mind." Harry rose from the sofa and looked at the clock hanging on the wall. Harry turned to Taylor who was turning off her laptop.

"You have fifteen minutes for lunch and after that, come back here again." Harry stated which  made Taylor's eyes widen a bit.

"What? Only fifteen minutes? But usually I have lunch for almost a full hour." Taylor says as she closes her laptop.

"Look at the time." Harry told her and Taylor looked at the clock and grunted in annoyance.

It's already twelve forty-five, which means that, Taylor was supposed to have lunch forty-five minutes ago, but instead she spent her time watching a movie with Harry. 

"But I promised to have lunch with Liam. Gosh, I forgot. Why didn't you remind me earlier?" Taylor asked.

"You made a promise to have lunch with Liam?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow. Taylor nodded her head.

"He's my only friend in this office. Look, I have to go. I hope he's still in the cafeteria. See you later, Harry." Taylor hurried to the door and walked out of Harry's room before he could even say anything.

━━

Taylor walked into the cafeteria and looked around. Taylor smiled when she found Liam sitting at the table where he and Taylor usually have lunch together. Taylor approached Liam and pulled a chair in front of him. Making Liam snap out from his current daydreaming.

"Hi, Taylor." Liam greeted as smile appeared on his lips.

"Hey, Liam. Sorry to keep you waiting." Taylor said. Liam nodded his head.

"It's okay, Taylor." Liam said as he intertwined his fingers on the table.  

"What would you like to have for lunch?" Taylor frowned at Liam's question.

"Have you had lunch already?" Taylor asked as Liam shook his head.

"Of course not. Didn't we promised to have lunch together? I'll only have lunch if you'll have lunch with me."

"But break time will be over soon, Liam. You should eat first, you don't have to wait for me. You're probably hungry after work." Taylor reached for the menu and her eyes skimmed through each of the dishes they were serving for today.

"You are too." Liam replied Taylor's words earlier. Taylor glanced at Liam from the menu in front of her, to see him smiling at her. Taylor sighed. Liam's smile always looks sincere. In fact, at first, Taylor thought Liam would be the same as Harry. The same Harry who's arrogant and can be aggressive at times. But Taylor learned that she shouldn't judge people that quickly.

Taylor placed the menu on the table.

"I'll order some sushi. What are you going to have for lunch, Liam?" Taylor asked.

"I'll have the same as yours." Liam answered quickly.

Taylor nodded her head and stood up from her chair and walked to the counter to order their food. Liam continued to watch Taylor as she was placing their orders, until Taylor walked back with a tray filled with sushi and sat on her chair.

"Hey, Liam. I haven't thanked you because you accompanied me yesterday. Sorry if I just left like that. I know I shouldn't have done that." Taylor said, breaking the silence. Again, a smile formed on Liam's lips. Liam nodded his head.