#54 : Jealous

Harry hated going to places like this. Just imagine, Gemma forced him to drive to the mall. And the mall is definitely not a good place to have fun for men, especially men like Harry Styles who can be sure, that he wouldn't go to the mall if no one was forcing him, and her own sister forced him to come.

Harry also didn't know why since he met and seen Taylor again a few days ago, he had become obedient. Harry obeyed all Gemma's request or wishes. Whereas before, Harry ignored Gemma's presence in his house.

That's probably because the closeness of Taylor and Gemma. Harry shook his head when he heard the voice appear in his head. No, he doesn't care whether Taylor is back or not. Harry was already hurt enough  when Taylor left him a year ago, leaving only a voicemail. Until this moment, Harry still kept the voicemail.

"Taylor!"

Harry heard her name being called out loud, her name is like a special attraction for Harry. When Gemma shouted Taylor's name, Harry hurriedly looked for her, until he finally saw who he was looking for.

Taylor was walking towards them, with the her 'friend' model beside her. A while ago, the five of them separated. Abigail and Gemma pulled Harry along with them and went straight ahead to a clothing store, meanwhile Sean took Taylor to God who knows where.

"What did you get?" Gemma asked, glancing at the paper bags that Taylor was carrying.

"Sean took me to a CD shop and we bought some of our favorite musician CDs." Taylor smiled as she showed them the paper bag she was carrying.

"I'm glad that I finally found someone who has the same musical taste just like Sean." Taylor added, glancing at Harry who seemed to be trying to ignore their existence.

Gemma reached for the paper bag that Taylor brought and looked inside.

"Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw. Country?" Gemma asked as Taylor nodded enthusiastically.

"Exactly."

"Didn't you bought clothes or anything besides this CD?" Abigail asked, glancing at the other paper bag Taylor had brought.

"Ah, yes. I accompanied and helped Sean choose a shirt that he bought and I bought a shirt for my brother, Austin." Taylor answered calmly. Abigail and Gemma furrowed their brows.

"You didn't buy clothes for yourself?" They asked in unison. Taylor chuckled and shook her head.

"I didn't. I'll buy clothes somewhere else later."

"All right, shopping is done, isn't it? Can we go home now?" Harry interrupted their conversation. Gemma gave her brother a sharp look.

"Can't you be patient like Sean? He hasn't even complained in the slightest! It seems like you should learn your manners." Harry rolled his eyes.

"No thanks. Come on, let's go home."

"The three of you can go home first."

This time, Sean suddenly spoke up, who had been silent while the four of them were conversing, but he sometimes glanced occasionally at Harry.

"Three?" Harry asked with confusion in his tone.

"Yes. You, Gemma, and Abigail. I'm taking Taylor somewhere and I'll take her back to the hotel later." Sean explained casually.

Taylor turned to Sean, giving him a 'are you serious?' look and Sean nodded while smiling sweetly. Harry sighed, when he felt a the strange turmoil when he saw Taylor and Sean.

"Whatever."

Harry turned and walked away. Gemma and Abigail bid their goodbyes to Taylor and Sean, before stepping in to follow Harry. Gemma watched Harry from behind.