#34 : Breakfast

Taylor reached for her bag and began walking towards her apartment door. Today is Taylor's first day back to work at Styles Enterprise after staying for two weeks in Nashville. Taylor hummed happily, before reaching for the door knob. Taylor opened her apartment door and was surprise to see when she found Harry Styles was in front of her apartment door.

"Harry? What are you doing here?" Taylor asked with a shocked expression.

"Keeping my promise." Harry answered casually.

Harry was also quite surprised to see Taylor, who looked very excited and cheerful first thing in the morning. It seems like she isn't angry at Harry anymore, as if her anger completely subsided.

"Promise? What promise?" Taylor asked while rising a brow.

"Didn't I told you yesterday, that I would pick you up for work? And that's what I'm doing now, I'm keeping my promise." Harry says as he inserted his hand in the pocket of the black, slacks he was wearing. Taylor shook her head in disbelief.

"I thought you were only joking and you were playing with your words." Harry grinned.

"I never joke around when I say something." Taylor rolled her eyes.

"All right, fine, whatever. So, shall we go to the office now? What are we going to do?" Taylor asked in a very cheerful tone.

Now, it was Harry's turn to furrow his brows in surprise. He wondered why is she so happy to work? In fact, most girls would prefer to relax and do nothing rather than doing work. But that's Taylor. She is indeed very different from other girls. Her uniqueness is what makes Harry interested in her.

"You'll be coming with me after lunch. But for now, you must accompany me." Harry explained.

"Accompany you to what?" Taylor asked curiously.

"To breakfast."

━━

Harry stopped eating when he realizes that  Taylor is still watching him sharply. Initially, Harry tried to ignore her stare, but over time Taylor's gaze made him uncomfortable and felt something was wrong with him.

"What?" Harry asked in a slightly curt tone. Taylor frowned.

"Wow, relax, Mr. Styles. What's wrong?" Taylor  asked back instead.

"You've been watching me while I eat all this time and honestly, it's very disturbing. If you're hungry, you can order any food. Let me pay for it later." Harry said but Taylor shook her head.

"No, I'm not hungry. Thank you for your offer." Taylor smiled and made Harry frown in surprise.

"Then stop watching me eating. Can you?" Harry asked subtly. Taylor shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know if I can. My eyes just automatically goes to you for some reason. It just wants to look at you." Taylor chuckled at her own words.

Harry grinned. "So, you've just indirectly admitted that I am indeed attractive." Taylor chuckled.

"Maybe. Anyway, for your information, some of the girls in this restaurant are staring at this table. It seems like they're interested in you." Taylor said as she rested her chin on her hand. Her blue eyes were still staring at Harry who was also staring back at her.

Harry placed his silverware on the table and did the same position that Taylor was doing. He propped up his elbows on the table and rested his chin on his hand, just like what Taylor was doing.

"I'm not interested in them. I'm only interested in a girl that I'm looking at right now." Harry said as he smirked. Taylor chuckled and lowered her head, Harry could clearly see Taylor's cheeks were starting to redden.

"You've been acting differently, Mr. Styles. You're teasing me a lot. Do you think win me over by teasing me just like how you tease other girls?" Taylor asked sarcastically but slightly giggling.

Harry shrugged. "If you think I often tease girls, you're wrong. It's the other way around. The girls tease me, not me. After all, the only girl I'll always tease is. . .you." Harry says as he winked at Taylor. Taylor nervously coughed a bit before hastily lowering her head as Harry chuckled.

"One more thing, Miss. Swift. Since you never tell me about how you feel about me complimenting and teasing you, your lips might not say anything, but your cheeks says a lot." Taylor shook her head before raising his face again, staring at Harry.

"Why, what happened to my cheeks?" Taylor bit the inside of her cheek and Harry smiled teasingly.

"Your cheeks are as red as tomatoes. So I can conclude that my teasing and compliments has an effect on you, Swift." Harry said as he placed his hands on the table.

Taylor pursed her lips. Not knowing what else to say. Harry reached for his silverware again and so he can continue what he was eating. After that, Harry drank some juice he ordered before asking the waiter to clean the table.

Taylor got to her feet when she realized that Harry had finished his breakfast. That means, they'll leave for the Styles Enterprise now, right? Taylor hasn't been to the office in two weeks. Although, Taylor didn't have many friends there, Taylor really missed working.

"Where are you going?" asked Harry who was still sitting quietly in his chair. Taylor frowned.

"Aren't we going to the Styles Enterprise soon? Did you forget that we still have to work?" Taylor asked, putting on a confused face. Harry looked at the wristwatch wrapped around on his right wrist.

"It's only nine fourteen."

Taylor widened her eyes when Harry told her what time it was.

"My shift starts at exactly nine o'clock, you made me late!" Taylor said, slightly hysterically. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Sit down, Taylor."

"But we have to go to Styles Enterprise. We're already late!" Taylor protested without intending to sit back on her chair. Harry rolled his eyes again.

"Do you know who you're talking to, Miss Swift? I'm Harry Styles. The CEO of Styles Enterprise. And Styles Enterprise is under my control so I'm free to do and get whatever I want. Now, I'm asking you to sit back down on your chair." Harry said in an intimidating and haughty voice. Taylor shook her head firmly.

"We have to work!"

"This is work." Harry answered as he folded his arms in front of his chest. Taylor raised a brow in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Taylor asked.

"I have an appointment with one of my clients here. He'll come in about an hour. And since you're my assistant you must accompany me wherever I go. And you also must record our conversation later." Harry explained. Taylor thought for a moment before nodding her head in. Taylor pulled her chair and took a seat.

"What are we going to do while waiting for your client to come?" Taylor asked.

Harry shrugged. "I don't know. Talk, maybe?" Taylor smiled and nodded her head.

"But this time, let me take the lead of our conversation."

Harry thought for a moment. "No. It would be better if no would would lead the conversation and let's just make it flow wherever it goes." Taylor nodded her head again.

"But can I make rules for our conversation, please?" Taylor asked, putting on her puppy-face. Harry sighed and nodded his head. He couldn't say no to Taylor's adorable face.

Taylor's smile grew wider and  began to explain the rules she made herself.

"First, I'll give you five questions and you should  answer them honestly. Later, you'll also do the same thing to me. But, when the other person is answering, the questioner can't interrupt. And we're allowed to have follow up questions, but that'll be counted in the five question limit."

"Sounds like twenty questions'," Harry leaned back as Taylor chuckled.

"Yes it is, but it seems like we don't have much time to answer twenty questions. So I think five is enough." Taylor replied as Harry straightened his position up in his seat.

"All right. Come on, let's start!"