#49 : Changed

Taylor never believed in quotes or in sayings before. But that part of her changed all of a sudden.

And now, Taylor believes in the saying that time flies. Because it really does.

It's been a year since she had returned and lived in Nashville and rebuild their family's restaurant, which has now developed quite rapidly and has several branches outside of Nashville.

Taylor has also become quite famous in America, due to her in rebuilding and handling the Swift's restaurant. Everyone admired Taylor's greatness when it came to business. Being a truly successful businesswoman didn't really changed Taylor. She was still Taylor the old Taylor. She was still friendly, cheerful and stubborn.

But maybe physically Taylor has changed, and she changed a lot. She no longer has long straight blonde hair like one year ago. Exactly three days after she returned to Nashville, after having a long day on the plane, Taylor cut her long hair, which became shoulder length. Taylor is now also very fashionable and she's also a role model for many women in terms of clothing.

The experience of working and living in London is clearly still imprinted in Taylor's mind. She still hasn't returned to London after a he left a year ago. She left, because she felt guilty that she was being a bad influence to a stubborn, yet alluring man.

Speaking of him, Taylor hasn't been in contact with Harry Styles for a year either.

Abigail and Karlie often mention his name every time they gather together. And her two friends also mentioned to Taylor that Harry Styles has been appearing frequently in magazines along with famous models. And at times, they said that he was spotted out with a model as well.

And just because of that, Taylor can already conclude that Harry must've managed to forget about her and the relationship they had.

But Taylor herself hasn't really forgotten about him. A week after leaving London, Taylor spent her time all alone in a room. Just sitting and lamenting her picture with Harry as they both visited in the recreation park. And then, a smile crept up on Taylor's lips, remembering the funny or sweet events that they had shared together.

Taylor finally believed in a quote she had read in a magazine, 'A woman is easy to fall in love and hard to forget about the breakup, whereas a man is hard to fall in love and easy to forget about the relationship and breakup. Taylor concluded that the quote was entirely correct.

"Taylor!"

Taylor jerked from her initial position when she heard a sudden voice. Taylor turned and found her best friend, Karlie, in her office, with a big smile across her lips.

"Hey, Karls" Taylor said as she smiled back.

And without even asking for permission, Karlie pulled a chair in front of Taylor and sat there. Taylor furrowed her brows because Karlie looked very strange when she couldn't stop smiling like that.

"Guess what I just got!" Karlie said excitedly.

"What?" Taylor asked, raising an eyebrow.

Then, Karlie reached for something insider of her bag until she managed to reach what she was about to show Taylor. Taylor furrowed her brows when Karlie showed her a white envelope with a stamp in front it.

"What's that?" Taylor asked curiously.

"A letter from Victoria's Secret! I was accepted as a model there!" Taylor genuinely smiled at her friend.

Taylor wasn't even surprised if Victoria's Secret accepted Karlie as one of the models there. Taylor only sees Karlie as a friend and has no interest in her whatsoever, but who can even reject Karlie Kloss? She's literally born to be a model, she has the looks, the height and the body of a model.