Bonus : The Wedding

Taylor took a deep breath while staring at her reflection in the mirror. She looks very beautiful in a long white dress that adheres perfectly to her body. Her make up is also not excessive, adding to the fact that she's naturally beautiful. Her short hair was tied back with various decorations pinned on.

"Taylor." The voice made Taylor smile nervously when she found her parents walking towards her, already in their formal attire.

"I can't believe my daughter will become a queen today." Andrea said as her eyes were brimming with tears. Scott smiled and embraced Andrea. Taylor joined in with a smile.

"Mom, I'll always be your daughter, no matter what." Andrea walked toward Taylor and hugged her daughter tightly. Taylor hugged her mother back.

"I love you very much, Taylor. You and Austin are the most beautiful gift that God has ever given me. Now, you're going and you'll be starting your own new family." Andrea said with a sob. Taylor was silent, trying not to cry. If she cries, the makeup on her face surely will be ruined.

"Mom, I love you too. You're the best mother ever." The both of them pulled away from their hugs and laughed. Taylor turned to Scott and hugged her father. Scott took a breath before hugging his
daughter back.

"I love you, Dad. You're the best. Thank you for being my hero up to this point." Taylor said. Scott smiled.

"And I'll always be your hero, Tay. I won't be afraid to beat the living daylights out of Harry if he does anything bad to you." Taylor chuckled as she pulled away from her father.

"Ready?" Scott asked. Taylor sighed before nodding her head.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

━━

"Mate, I can't believe you're getting married today!" Niall patted Harry's shoulder as he sat, staring at his reflection in the mirror. Harry took a deep breath and slowly sighed.

"I'm nervous." Harry said while Niall chuckles.

"Of course you'll be nervous, and that's why I'm here, to cheer you up because I know the others lads won't be able to cheer you up like me." Harry raised one brow, staring at the reflection of Niall's face in the mirror.

"How?"

"Well, I can sing for you. I have the best voice in Ireland." Niall smiled broadly. Harry rolled his eyes.

"No, thank you. I might become deaf before my wedding, you can sing later, I promise." Niall lightly hit Harry's head.

"Mate, you're so mean to me!" Harry chuckled.

Shortly thereafter, the door to the room opened. Gemma and Anne walked in. Gemma quickly walked and gave Harry a hug with a very cheerful face.

"Little brother, I can't believe you're getting married today! You're getting ahead of me!" Harry laughed. Gemma pulled away from her hug.

"Make sure I'll get a niece quickly." Gemma winked before moving away, letting Anne hug Harry. Harry hugged her mother tightly back.

"I'm glad you want to be committed to a family. Your father would be very proud if he was here right now." Anne said as she released her arms and smiled at Harry. Harry smiled back at his mother.

"I love you, Mum." Harry said.

"Me too, Harry. More than you can imagine."

Shortly after, the door opened again. This time, Harry's other friends, like Liam, Zayn, and Louis had entered. They look very handsome in their formal clothes.

"Hey, it's time, mate. Come on, let's go!" Liam said as Harry took a breath and sighed before staring at his mother, who only smiled and nodded her head.

"All right. I'm ready." Harry said as he was starting to exit the room while the others follow him from behind.

━━

"Don't be nervous." The priest whispered to Harry, who was already in front of the altar, waiting for the bride to arrive.

Harry smiled thinly at the priest. His face looked pale, cold sweat formed on his temples and forehead.

Shortly thereafter, a bell rang to indicate that the ceremony was about to start. Harry held his breath when he saw the door, that was originally closed, was slowly starting to open.

Harry really couldn't take his eyes off her when he saw Taylor walking, with her arms wrapped around his father's arms, Scott. Taylor looked very stunning, she was wearing a long white dress that was perfect for her.

Scott slowly led his daughter to the altar. In front of Scott and Taylor were Gemma, Karlie, Abigail and Kate, the bridesmaids were holding their own flower bouquet. Beside the bridesmaids were the groomsmen, which were Zayn, Louis, Niall and Liam.

Scott let go of his arm off from Taylor, letting his princess walk closer towards in front of the altar, until she reached the place where they would carry out their sacred promise.

Taylor lowered her head, not risking to see what was currently happening while Harry kept silent, with his gaze only focused on Taylor.

The program began with a variety of remarks, before arriving at the main and most important part of the event. The solemn promise, in where they'll be making their own sacred promises.

"I, Harry Edward Styles, take Taylor Alison Swift, to be my wife and love of my life, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart, according to God's holy law, and this is my solemn vow."

Harry and Taylor's eyes slightly brimmed with tears as Harry said the sacred promise. Taylor sighed and said her sacred promise.

"I, Taylor Alison Swift, take Harry Edward Styles to be my husband and love of my life, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, to cherish and to obey, till death do us apart, according to God's holy law, and this is my solemn vow."

After that, a smile appeared on both of their lips.

"Now, you're officially husband and wife. May God bless your marriage." The preacher said before starting to write something down on a piece of parchment paper.

At that moment, Harry called the priest in a voice that certainly echoed in the church.

"Sir!"

The priest turned his head. The whole room was shocked, and so was Taylor.

"Aren't you going to ask me to kiss my lovely wife?"

Everyone in the church laughed when they heard that question. Meanwhile, Taylor just rolled her eyes in shame over Harry's stupid question.

Harry smirked and turned to look back at Taylor, and without even waiting for a second, he immediately landed his lips on hers.

the sequel to no control is up now!
you can find the book on my profile
& continue harry & taylor's journey :)

all the best & thank you for taking your
time to read this story. love you always,

xx.