#48 : Goodbye

The brownish curly-haired young man woke up from his sleep. Harry got up and sat on the edge of the bed, reaching for the cellphone on the table. There were several messages that he received, but when he saw the names of the senders, Harry immediately put his phone back on the table.

Harry is still thinking about what happened yesterday between Taylor and himself. Taylor kicked Harry out of her apartment. Taylor looked mad and disappointed at Harry. It was the first time Harry saw Taylor like that and Harry really felt anxious and worried about her.

After thinking all night, Harry realized his mistake. He'll admit, he did hide a lot of things from Taylor, including the matter of Liam. Apparently, Taylor already knew that Liam no longer worked at Styles Enterprise and Taylor was angry because Harry had not told Taylor about this, given Taylor's closeness to Liam.

Harry got up from his bed and walked towards the bathroom and headed towards the sink. Harry splashed his face with some tap water before staring at his reflection in the mirror. Harry smiled faintly, seeing himself as a terrible mess. There were eye bags under his eyes, and not to mention, his skin is paler than usual. It must've been because he couldn't sleep all night.

Harry returned to his room and reached for his phone. He pressed Taylor's number and waited a few moments, but she didn't pick up his call. Harry kept calling Taylor, he took his car keys and walked out of the hotel room where he had been staying for the past few days.

"Taylor, pick up my calls." Harry muttered under his breath, he was already getting worried than he already was.

Harry's stopped beside his black Range Rover. Harry immediately got into the car. Harry threw his phone randomly into the car, before starting the engine and sped the car very quickly.

It didn't take long when Harry's car had parked in the parking lot of Taylor's apartment. Harry immediately got out of the car and walked to Taylor's apartment in a hurry. Inwardly, Harry hoped that Taylor had forgiven him. How could Harry even survive a day if Taylor gives him the silent treatment? He would definitely lose his mind.

When he arrived in front of Taylor's apartment door, Harry immediately knocked on the door.

"Taylor, it's me, Harry." However, even though Harry has been knocking on her door nonstop, there was no reply at all. Harry increasingly got more worried and pulled out his phone. Harry tried to contact Taylor and again, there was no reply at all.

"Damn," Harry swore and put his cellphone back in his pocket when she wasn't picking up his call. Harry knocked again on Taylor's door again, saying, "Taylor, listen, I know what I did wrong. And I'm sorry. I'll tell you everything, as long as you open this damn door. Come on, Tay. I'm sorry." Harry pleases and knocked on the door again and again, but no matter how loud or how many Harry knocked on the door there was still no reply.

"Sir." Harry's attention was diverted when he saw a cleaning service standing behind him.

The man smiled kindly to Harry before saying, "That apartment room was just vacated a few hours ago."

Harry widened his eyes.

"What? Vacated?" Harry asked in disbelief. The cleaning service nodded its head.

"Miss. Swift has been gone about 3 hours ago, carrying a few suitcases and bags. She said she no longer lives in this apartment."

Harry could feel his heart sink and drop into his stomach. What the hell? Taylor left without saying goodbye to him. Taylor left without telling Harry at all, and Taylor left without listening to Harry's explanation.

"Do you know where she's going?" Harry asked after trying to overcome the turbulent feelings building inside of him.

"Miss. Swift says she'll be returning to her family."