#5 : Punishment

Harry steps into his office again, after dinner with his mother at home. Harry had never spent dinner with his mother. Although, Harry is busy with work, he always makes time for Anne.

"Good evening, Mr. Styles." Harry stopped in front of the reception desk, making the receptionist confused. Harry rarely stopped there. Normally, if Harry came, Harry would not go anywhere other than the elevator. Harry will go straight to his office and work there, and ignore the others.

"Evening." Harry greeted back, his voice still sounding cold.

"Can I help you, Mr. Styles?" the receptionist asked, as friendly as possible.

Harry sighed before starting to ask, "Is Taylor back?" The receptionist frowned.

"Taylor?" The receptionist looked confused at Harry's question. Harry nodded his head.

"Yes, Taylor. Taylor Swift. My new assistant. I left her in my office earlier. Was she gone, remembering that her office hours had run out since 5?" The receptionist bowed her head.

"Sorry, Mr. Styles. No a-," the receptionist's words stopped as Harry turned and walked quickly to the elevator. Harry pressed the thirteenth button and waited a few minutes for the elevator to reach it. Harry got into the elevator and pressed the thirteenth button again.

The elevator stopped right on the thirteenth floor. Harry took a step, heading for  his room. Harry opened the door to his room quickly and his heart sank when he saw a blonde haired girl with eyes closed, snoring softly on the sofa.

Harry walked slowly, trying not to produce any sound that could wake the girl. Harry grabs the laptop that is on the table and looks at the contents of the laptop. A faint smile appeared on Harry's lips. Great. Taylor typed all of Harry's illegible handwriting though, there were a few words that Harry could confirm were not the words he wrote. But it didn't bothered him as much.

Harry also knew very well that his writing was not much different from any doctor's writing. His writing was hard for others to read and Taylor could read almost sixty percent of Harry's. Enough to impress Harry. Harry was just about to put the laptop on his desk, when he heard a voice coming from Taylor who was fast asleep.

"Mom! Dad! Don't go!" Harry turned and saw Taylor's face, which had been calm, now turned into a mess. Cold sweat ran down the girl's forehead. Harry quickly placed the laptop on his desk before walking toward Taylor. Harry examined Taylor's face for a long time until it was calm again and looked very peaceful. Taylor must have had a bad dream, Harry thought.

Actually, Harry intended to wake Taylor and send her home, to get some rest, but seeing the peaceful face of Taylor who was fast asleep, Harry couldn't interfere with her sleep.

Harry got to his feet and took off his black coat. Harry covered Taylor's body with his coat with a faint smile, before returning to his desk and starting to work.

Harry checks all the work of the employees one by one with his laptop. Harry examined very carefully and diligently until a voice made him divert attention from his work.

Harry looked at Taylor who seemed to be awakened in her sleep. Harry chuckled and tried not to make the slightest sound. Taylor sat down and opened her eyes repeatedly. Taylor looked around before her gaze stopped at Harry. Taylor stared at Harry for a few seconds before her eyes widened and she  immediately rose to her feet.

"Harry, I'm sorry! I waited for you to come back, so at first, umm, I just leaned back on the sofa. And I- I" Harry interrupted Taylor's ramble.

"Fell asleep, eh?" Taylor nodded her head before bowing her head.