#39 : Harry's Bestfriends

Taylor completely ignored Harry for the rest of the day, making Harry feel even more guilty than he already was. Although, he still doesn't know what he did wrong.

Taylor just kept quiet, obeying everything Harry ordered her to do. Taylor also finished her work calmly. Usually, Taylor would ask Harry if she didn't know what to do with her work. But this time, she just kept quiet, not even a single word came out from her mouth.

The clock that was hanging on the plain white wall showed it was already five o'clock and Taylor just realized that. Taylor tidied up her things and immediately stood up, facing Harry. She's still trying to avoid eye contact with him. She didn't want to look at him because she was afraid that she might forget what she was mad at him for. And she didn't want to give away that easily.

"It's already five o'clock and I—"

"Sit." Harry interrupted Taylor's words with his sharp look.

Taylor still stood and shook her head. She lowered her head so that she wouldn't be able to see or even glance at him.

"Taylor Swift, look at me while we're talking." Harry ordered, firmly. Taylor took a deep breath and sighed slowly, before raising her head and dared to look at Harry. Staring at his intimidating green eyes.

"Now sit down and explain what happened to you." Harry ordered. Taylor pulled a chair and sat down. Trying to calm down herself down, Taylor replied, "Nothing happened to me. I'm fine."

"No you're not, you keep ignoring me." Harry intertwined his fingers together and placed then on the table.

"You're avoiding me." Harry added as Taylor lowered her head.

"And you don't even want to look at me and you didn't talked much today." Harry leaned back and closed his eyes briefly.

"I hate it when you treat me like this. I prefer you being talkative and cheerful as usual. What happened to you?" Harry asked, his tone sounding very worried. Taylor just kept quiet.

"If you're mad at me because I left you for too long in this room, fine. I'm sorry. I won't repeat it again, I promise." Harry said earnestly. Taylor was still silent with her still hung low. Harry stared at the girl sitting before him. Harry had never felt this weak in front of a girl, but that changed everything when Taylor really tormented him today. It was like torture for Harry when she didn't acted her usual self. And not to mention, this was the first time Harry had apologized so deeply and genuinely to a girl.

"Harry," Finally, after a long silence, Taylor spoke up. Harry still looked at Taylor with a deep look. Taylor looked up and looked at Harry.

"You've done nothing wrong and should be the one to apologize to you. I'm sorry if my behaviour was making you uncomfortable, I don't know what happened to me."

"Are you sick?" Harry asked worriedly. Taylor shook her head.

"I don't even feel the slightest of headache. I don't know why I'm acting like this. Maybe my mood isn't just good today." Harry nodded, trying to understand.

"Ah, I know what can make your mood better." Harry put on a faint smile.

"How?" Taylor asked.

"Wait here, I'll just finish my work. After that, I'll bring you to some people who might brighten your mood." Harry answered. Taylor raised a brow, curious on what Harry has in store for her.

━━

"Hey wait, I don't want to come in there if you don't answer my question!" Taylor said as she slightly pulled Harry's arm away from the cafe door. Harry stopped in his tracks and turned to Taylor. Harry gave her a dimpled smile.