#22 : Nashville

Taylor has just finished applying some of her usual red lipstick on her lips . She stared at herself in the mirror. She paused for a few moments before sighing and reaching for the hair ties. Taylor tied her blonde hair before looking back at the mirror.

Last night, Taylor spent her time at Harry's house, chatting with Anne. Harry hasn't spoken to her since the agreement regarding the contract amendment. Taylor is honestly still confused by the decision she made. She sacrificed everything for her parents who were far away.

Taylor reached for her bag and began to walk out of the apartment. She locked the door to her apartment before walking away from the apartment building. Just past the gate, Taylor could clearly see a black range rover parked in front of her. Taylor knew who that black Range Rover belonged to. . .

"Harry?" Taylor asked quietly and at the same time, the window of the car was rolled down for Taylor to see who was inside.

And Taylor's guess was proven to be right when she saw Harry wearing a pair of sunglasses. Harry didn't even bothered to look at Taylor. His gaze was focused straight ahead.

"Get in." Harry's orders were firm. Taylor rolled her eyes and chose to obey. Taylor walked to the right side of Harry's car and opened the car door. Taylor got in the car.

"What are you doing here? I thought you will only pick me up if your mother wanted to see me?" Taylor asked while buckling on her seat belt.

Harry didn't didn't gave an answer and drove his car away from Taylor's apartment. During the trip, not even a single word was uttered between the two. Actually, Taylor wanted to start a conversation, but she noticed that Harry wasn't in the mood for a conversation. So, Taylor decided to be quiet, until finally Taylor realizes where Harry is driving his car. And it wasn't to the office.

"Hey, where are you going to take me?" Taylor asked. Harry just kept quiet again and focused on driving.

Taylor looked out of Harry's car window and occasionally glanced at Harry. Taylor didn't know what was on Harry's mind. He can be really unpredictable at times.

Unexpectedly, Harry parked his car in the parking lot of an airport. Taylor furrowed her brows as Harry began to take off his seat belt. Taylor squinted and didn't move from her position until finally, Harry took off the sunglasses he was wearing. His emerald green eyes stared into Taylor's ocean blue eyes.

"Get out of the car. The plane will take off in a few minutes." Harry ordered which made Taylor even more confused that she already was.

"Plane? Take off? What are you talking about? You didn't tell me anything about working abroad!" Harry rolled his eyes.

"This isn't a business trip, Taylor."

"Then what? I didn't even have the time to pack or bring any of my clothes! You should've informed me about this beforehand." Taylor said as Harry grinned.

"We're going to fly to Nashville." He simply stated in which Taylor's eyes widened at what he just said.

"Nashville? What are we going to do there?" The grin still hasn't disappeared on Harry's lips.

"Talking about our marriage, of course." Taylor gaped as she shook her head and Harry still has a smug look on his face.

"No, you must be going out of your mind! We just talked about the new contract yesterday and–" before Taylor could continue, Harry placed a finger on Taylor's lips, shushing her and making her stop rambling.

"You agreed, Taylor. So what are you doubtful about? "

"But, this is too fast! Do you want to marry a girl you only met for a few weeks? Gosh, you don't even know me, and vice versa!" Taylor protests as Harry removed his finger from her red coated lips and Harry smiled thinly.