#57 : London

A big smile appeared on Taylor's lips when she could feel the familiar air of London again. She left and hasn't returned to London yet after almost a month.

This time, Taylor went to London alone, without Abigail accompanying her. Karlie had been in London for almost a week. She had to go back and forth from Nashville and London because of her work. Taylor will be staying in London for one week, just like the last time. The difference is, Gemma forced Taylor to stay at her house. Gemma said that she had already asked permission from her mother and her mother allowed it. Initially, Taylor refused, but Gemma insisted. Gemma also said that Taylor didn't have to worry about Harry because Harry rarely goes home now. He's always busy with his work as the CEO of Styles Enterprise.

Taylor was glad that Harry was starting to go back to his usual self. At least Taylor no longer has to feel guilty for making Harry feel like she's the reason why she left his job.

Taylor walked out of the airport while pulling her luggage along with her. Taylor looked around until a blonde-haired girl that was wearing glasses waved at her.

Taylor furrowed her brows trying to recognize who the girl was and figure out why she was waving at her. The girl walked quickly towards Taylor and Taylor only recognized when she took off the sunglasses that she was wearing. It was none other than Gemma Styles.

"Taylor!"

Gemma immediately rushed to Taylor to give her a tight hug. Taylor chuckled and hugged Gemma back tightly.

Shortly thereafter, the two of them pulled away from each other. Gemma grabbed Taylor's shoulder while saying enthusiastically, "I finally saw you again! There are so many things I want to tell you that I couldn't tell you on the telephone or on Skype!"

"Then what are we waiting for? Come on, let's find a quieter place so you can tell me everything that I missed here! Besides, I really want to know the story of how you got blonde all of a sudden." Taylor replied enthusiastically as she glanced at Gemma's blonde hair.

Gemma smiled broadly before embracing Taylor and invited Taylor to rush into her car.

The car that was being driven by the Styles family's personal driver parked the car right in front of the owner's stately home.

Gemma, who was in the middle of a conversation with Taylor, stopped their chat and invited Taylor to get out of the car and get into the house.

"My luggage." Taylor held back as she realized that her luggage wasn't with her.

"Relax, your baggage is safe with the servants. They'll bring your luggage to my room. And would you mind if you share a room with me? I mean, if you want your own room, there's still–" Gemma continued as Taylor chuckled while shaking her head.

"Gems, I don't mind. Sleeping alone is quite scary."

The two girls laughed a little before entering into the Styles family residence.

Gemma was leading the way to the entrance, they walked on the steps until Gemma realized that someone was standing by near them.

"Mum!" Gemma said cheerfully while, Taylor just stood stiff, staring at a middle-aged woman who certainly still looked beautiful and young. Taylor lowered her head.

The last time she met and saw Anne Styles, the woman poured out her heart to Taylor. After that, Taylor decided to leave Harry's life because she knew that she had changed Harry into something his mother didn't want.

Gemma approached her mother and hugged Anne briefly, who still hadn't taken her eyes off of Taylor.

"You didn't told me that you were coming back today, Mum!" Gemma said after pulling away from the hug that she gave.
Finally, Anne turned her attention away from Taylor and smiled at Gemma.