#36 : Lunch With Liam

Harry and Taylor had just finished their meeting with one client from another company. After that, Harry immediately invited Taylor out of the restaurant to go to Styles Enterprise.

Harry drove his car at normal speed, which was not something he does every day. At first, they just kept quiet. Busy with each other's thoughts, not until Harry broke the silence.

"Hey," Harry tried to break the silence. His eyes were still focused at the road. Taylor, who was originally staring into the window of her right of the car, turned to Harry.

"Yes?" Taylor asked. Harry glanced briefly at Taylor and asked, "You haven't answered my fifth question yet."

"I think our conversation ended when your client arrived." Taylor answered casually.

"But you haven't answered my last question and that was the question I was waiting for the most." Harry emphasized. Taylor turned to look straight ahead. Taylor lowered her head.

She could remember her father's words some time ago which reappeared in Taylor's mind. How could Taylor dare to do that? Taylor would never dare to hurt others. Moreover, that person was Harry. But even though Taylor finds him quite annoying sometimes, she could still see the gentle and soft side of him.

Fortunately, Harry didn't really force Taylor to answer that question, which Taylor was really grateful for. Harry parked his car at Styles Enterprise parking lot. Harry didn't utter a single word as he began to take off his seat belt. Taylor did the same thing.

Both of them stepped into Enterprise Styles. Taylor just lowered her head, as usual. Walking next to Harry is one thing that will certainly catch the attention of many people, wherever they are. Harry is a charming man. Almost all girls are willing to do anything to be able to walk side by side with him. Almost all girls are willing to do anything to be in Taylor's place.

Harry and Taylor's steps stopped right in front of the elevator. Harry pressed the button before turning to Taylor.

"If you want to eat lunch, go ahead. It's lunch time and you haven't eaten anything yet. Just go to my room at one o'clock." Harry said. Taylor nodded before turning, walking away from Harry, as she headed to the cafeteria.

Arriving at the cafeteria, Taylor looked around and until her eyes landed and found Liam sitting alone, where they used to have lunch together. Taylor smiled and approached Liam.

"Liam!" Taylor said excitedly. Liam stopped eating and turned to look at Taylor.

"Taylor?"

Liam said almost in disbelief, he got up and gave a warm hug to Taylor. Taylor was quite surprised by Liam's actions, but nevertheless, Taylor returned the warm gesture to him. They hugged for a while before pulling away and sat on the chairs.

"I didn't know when you came back to London. If I only knew you were coming back, I could've picked you up at the airport." Liam said. His eyes looked bright as a smile clings to his lips. Taylor chuckled.

"I don't want to bother you, Li. But thank you, for your offer."

"Oh sorry, I already ordered my food first and I'm  almost done eating it. I'll just wait for you to finish eating then." Liam said. Taylor chuckled again before rising and walking to the food counter. Taylor quickly ordered her lunch and returned to their table.

Taylor's food arrived a few minutes later. Taylor immediately ate the food that she ordered while Liam, who had finished eating, was busy watching Taylor with a smile on his lips. She ate her plate of spaghetti pretty quick, it took her less than ten minutes to eat a plate full of spaghetti.

After that, Taylor sipped her drink. Liam chuckled, while looking at Taylor. She doesn't really care about other people's judgment about her. And that's what Liam likes about Taylor. After eating, Taylor leaned her back on the back of the chair while smiling at Liam.

"Hey, how are you?" Taylor asked cheerfully. Liam raised a brow.

"Shouldn't you've been asking me that question before you ate?" Liam asked teasingly. Taylor chuckled.

"Sorry, I'm was quite hungry. But looking at you now, I can tell that you've been fine." Liam nodded. The smile on his face didn't fade from his lips.

"I could also tell that you're fine too."

"What have I been missing for the past two weeks? And by the way, don't tell me if you've been eating lunch all by yourself, just because I was gone."

Liam frowned. "Actually, nothing much happened here. Everything's normal and yes, I did have lunch alone because you weren't here."

"You should look for another friend here besides me, so you won't have to eat lunch all alone if I'm not here." Taylor folded her arms in front of her chest as Liam chuckled.

"I don't need to have many friends. You're enough."

"But what about Harry?"

Liam's expression changed when Taylor asked him that question. Taylor hurriedly shook her head and cursed herself mentally for letting that question slip out from her lips. 

"Im sorry, Liam. I didn't mean to. But hey, since I didn't have lunch with you for two week, what would you say if I buy you lunch tomorrow?" Liam smiled, but his smile wasn't as bright before until Taylor asked Liam about Harry.

"Okay." Liam answered simply.

And then, Taylor didn't know what she should talk about with Liam since Harry's name was suddenly blurted out in their conversation. Liam seemed to be preoccupied with his own thoughts. Taylor was curious about what Liam was thinking.

What does Liam think about Harry? Does he still want to be friends with Harry? If that's the case,  Taylor will be very happy to see them two reunite again as friends. Because they seemed like they used to be good and close friends, but now all of that was gone, it was like their friendship was completely forgotten.