#16 : Jasmine

"Harry?"

Harry held his breath for a moment, realizing who was in front of him right now. Taylor watched Harry in bewilderment, before following where Harry was looking. Taylor frowned when she found a Latin girl with deep jet black hair standing right in front of them. She looks very beautiful.

"Jasmine." Harry mumbled, Taylor glanced back at Harry who was still standing where he was with the look on his face that had suddenly changed. Taylor didn't know what to do nor to  say. The girl stepped closer until finally, she was standing face to face in front of Harry.

"Long time no see, Harry." The girl said with a sweet smile on her lips. Harry took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly before asking coldly.

"What are you doing here in London?" Jasmine's smile slowly faded at Harry's icy tone.

"Why are you asking me that? Don't you want to give me a welcome hug? " Jasmine spread her arms and began to smile again. Harry shook his head.

"No, thank you. I never want to see you again. I have to go now, bye. " Harry says as he turned and walked away.

Taylor still stood there confused for a few seconds before finally deciding to run after Harry, because he was her ride for her to go home and Taylor still isn't very familiar with the streets of London.

"Harry!" Taylor called out to Harry, who was walking very fast, almost sprinting. Harry's stopped and he looked back. Seeing Taylor who was catching her breath.

Taylor felt like she was in some sort of marathon with Harry because he was walking or running rather too fast. Harry sighed and walked over to Taylor.

"You're too fast." Taylor panted.

"And you're too slow. " Harry folded his arms in front of his chest.

"Why do we have to go? You were being rude to that girl a while ago." Taylor said.

"Because I don't want to talk or do anything with her. Come on, I'll take you home." Harry was about to turn around and continue in his steps, when Taylor suddenly grabbed Harry's arm and held him. Harry turned back as Taylor put a pitiful face.

"Harry, I still want to look at the other stands, please? There won't be any festivals next week." Taylor pleaded but Harry shook his head.

"I said, I'll be taking you home. Don't you understand what that means?" Taylor pursed his lips and let go of his hand which had originally held Harry's muscular arms.

"Fine, you don't need to drive me, Harry. I'll go home alone. Thanks for your time and accompanying me. I'll look at the other stands myself. See you tomorrow." This time, it was Taylor's turn who turned around and walked quickly before disappearing from Harry's view, into the mass of crowd at the festival.

Harry held his breath and let it out quickly before deciding to turn around and ignore Taylor's childish behavior.

━━

Taylor grunted when she realized her phone battery was completely drained and her phone doesn't turn on anymore. It has been almost two hours since Taylor toured around the festival, alone. Taylor hasn't been to the festival for ages  and she always loved being at the festival. So that's why she thought it would be a good idea to spend her time here.

At least, being at a festival can doesn't make you sad and lonely. The festival still seemed crowded and Taylor began to feel quite tired. Taylor looked at the clock adrift on the wall of one of the stands and it says it's already nine o'clock at night.

And she still has to work tomorrow and Taylor has to find her way back to her apartment, remembering that Taylor doesn't know where she is now. Taylor walked out of the festival and circled her gaze around. She was at the curb. The road is very quiet. There are only a few private vehicles that pass this road.