#46 : Sparks Fly

Harry's parked his car in one of the largest recreational parks in England. Harry wasn't joking when he said that they should forget about the office and have fun.

"We'll have fun here," Harry said, taking off his seat belt. Taylor was still staring at Harry, completely unsure if they should do this or not.

"Harry, are you serious? I mean, don't we have a lot of work at the office? Why are we having fun now? Why don't we have fun some other time?"

Harry smiled and moved closer to Taylor. Harry helped Taylor take off her seat belt while answering, "I want to have with you fun now. Have you forgotten that I always get what I want? So, come on!"

Both of them got out of the car. Harry took Taylor's hand and held it tightly as he headed towards the ticket stand. Harry bought two entrance tickets for him and Taylor.

Taylor had never been to any recreation parks before, considering that she had only been in London for a few months.

Before heading to one of the rides, Harry led Taylor to a clothing store near the rides.

Harry bought two shirts with the same motif but different colors. Taylor frowned as she furrowed her brows in confusion. Why is Harry buying a shirt?

"We can't have fun in clothes like these, Taylor." Harry explained, as if he just read Taylor's mind.

Harry handed a pink shirt to Taylor while he held a dark blue T-shirt. Their t-shirts both have origami pictures on the front. The only difference is, Harry's origami shirt design is a picture of a paper ship, whilst Taylor has her shirt design the form of paper flowers.

Taylor changed her clothes first in Harry's car, and then it was Harry's turn. After they've changed their work clothes into the shirts that Harry bought, they entered the park and looked for a game that they would play.

"Harry! Come on, over there!" Taylor exclaimed as she pulled Harry's hand while pointing at several horses that were standing and waiting in a small paddock, waiting for someone to come up on them. On each horse, there were instructors dressed up as cowboys for the theme.

Harry and Taylor got there, and without further ado, Taylor cheerfully said to one of the cowboys if she could to ride the horse. The instructor happily invited Taylor to ride on his horse. Harry looked at Taylor, a cheerful smile was plastered on her face. Harry couldn't help but smile as well before speaking to the other instructor to lend him a horse of his own.

And then, Taylor's horse began to walk slowly in the small paddock field reserved just for the horses to gallop on.

Harry also began to signal for his horse to run fast enough, so that it could compensate and catch up to the horse that Taylor was riding on.

"I didn't know that you can ride." Harry said in a voice loud enough for Taylor to hear. The recreation park is indeed quite crowded.

"When I was in my teens, my grandmother raised a horse. Her name was Bonny and grandma taught me how to ride until finally, Bonny was sold and I stopped riding." Taylor explained. Harry turned his gaze to the front. The horse Taylor was riding was white and the horse Harry was riding was a black stallion.

After one round at the paddock, the instructors told them to stop so that their horses could rest. Harry immediately jumped off the horse reluctantly, ignoring the hand that the instructor offered to him. Harry simply said, "thank you," to the instructor before walking towards Taylor who was still riding on the back of her white horse.

"I'll help her down." Harry said to the instructor who was about to help Taylor down and get off the horse.

Harry stood near the horse that Taylor was still riding on, he held out and offered his hand for Taylor to take.