# 3 : Boss

"So what should I do today?" Taylor asked Harry after the two made an agreement to call each other by their respective nicknames.

Harry gave a faint smile to Taylor. "Who said you were going to do something today? Who said you were officially my personal assistant?" Taylor sighed softly.

"Oh, come on. I have taken an interview with the employee I don't know her name very well. I arrived five minutes earlier than the agreement. I bought my new office uniform yesterday. I prepared everything to be able to work. here."

"Have you prepared yourself mentally to face me?" Harry gave a question that made Taylor frown. Taylor looked left and right before staring hard at Harry.

"So are you as scary as the employees say to me?" Taylor asked, half whispering. Harry paused before chuckling.

"What did they say about me?" asked Harry curiously, putting his hand on the table.

"They say you're scary. More scary than the ghost in the film Anabelle." Harry frowned.

"Anabelle?"

Taylor rolled her eyes. "Don't tell me if you haven't watched Anabelle's movie! Gosh, Harry Styles! This is 2014 and Anabelle is one of the explainers of the film The Conjuring! Wait. Don't tell me if you haven't watched the film The Conjuring too!" Taylor gaped and shook her head. Harry sighed.

"I never even knew there was a movie called The Conjuring and Anabelle." Taylor chuckled and folded her arms in front of her chest. "I know. "

"What?" Harry asked curiously.

"You." Taylor points to Harry and Harry is quite surprised to see her behavior.

"It's because of you being obsessed with work! Aren't you tired of constantly being here, staring at your laptop screen and those unappealing papers? If I were you, I wouldn't come to the office. My job is just to control the office from where I will have fun. "

Harry smiled thinly and began to reach for the folder on the right side of his desk. Harry opens the folder and reads the contents. The folder was a map containing the complete biodata of the girl sitting before him this time. The girl who will be his personal assistant, who knows how long. Harry closed the map again and turned to look at Taylor. Harry leaned on his chin and looked closely at Taylor while instructing, "Tell me all about you, Taylor. Looks like you're a good storyteller." Taylor smiled.

"I am a good storyteller. I write all my stories in song form and record them on my cellphone." Harry nodded his head.

"Sounds quite interesting. But, if you used to write songs and sing like you told me, why did you take Economics and work here as my personal assistant? Why don't you try your luck in the music world? Maybe you are better suited to be there."

"My parents don't allow me to pursue music. They only allow me to play music in my spare time. They say, music is a natural talent and does not need to be too occupied. Therefore, I obeyed them to study Economics and end it now." Taylor explained. Harry nodded again.

"From the way you speak, you don't sound like British. Do you have French blood?" asked Harry. Taylor chuckled.

"France, huh? How can you conclude if I have French blood?"

"First of your posture. As far as I know, there are very few Bristish girls who reach a height like you. Your height is almost the same as mine. Ah, yes, my height is 184 centimeters."

Taylor smiled, "I'm 180 centimeters tall. It's four centimeters from you." Harry smiled thinly.

"Make sure you never wear high heels more than 4 centimeters high, Taylor. I don't want to look short when walking with you." Taylor chuckled.